𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

"Take it off.." I said standing up.

"Huh?" She asked, her soft voice caused my dick to twitch a little as I watched her facial expressions.

"Yo momma and em in hea?" I asked.

"No.." She said shaking her head.

"Ight then, take it all off.." I said pointing around her body, she looked at me with wide eyes.

"In front of you?" She asked.

"Duh, what you need help?" I asked, she shook her head and slowly started taking her shirt off. I watched as he small titties popped out the tank top, I slid my bottom lip in my mouth.

She slid her boxers off and I eyed her pussy. It was fat and blemish free. I watched as she started hiding her body causing me to smack my lips.

"Move yo hands.." I said.

"Why are you staring at my coonchie like that?"

"Just relax, I got you.." I said leaning over and pushing my lips against hers. As we kissed, I leaned my hand down and started rubbing her pussy slowly.

I then started kissing down her face, neck, and chest. I sucked her right nipple in my mouth and sucked on it and I rubbed against her clit. I looked up at her and noticed that she was staring at me.

Yo, Ion wanna laugh but her face killing me.

I left hickies on her right breast and did the same to her left one before kissing down her chest and down to where her pussy was

I left hickies on her right breast and did the same to her left one before kissing down her chest and down to where her pussy was. I put one of my fingers inside her and moved it in and out slowly as she moaned.

"Mmm.."

I took my finger out and put it up to her mouth. She put it in her mouth and sucked it off as she stared in my eyes, I licked my lips.

She been watching too much porn.

I kept eye contact and licked my tongue over her clit. I watched as she arched her back a little. Spreading her legs out to the side I flicked my tongue quicker on her clit. She grabbed on to my head trying to keep her legs from closing in on me.

I watched as she closed her eyes and moaned softly.

"Look at me." I said causing vibration from my words to make her clit jump.

"Doodaaaa." She moaned.

I clearly didn't care gripping her thighs making her moan and slowly open her eyes looking at me.

I sucked on her clit causing her to close her legs giving me more access. Removing my fingers I tongued fucked and hooked her leg to rub her clit quickly. Her body jerked making her legs shake uncontrollable.

"ughhh..." She yelled and covered her as she came all over me tongue.

"Mhm." I said licking her clean I came up to her and kissed her lips sloppyily with tongue. She pulled
away and started pulling on my pants.