𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"Welcome to my Youtube Channel, this my bitch Kataleya.." Maya said looking at the camera that was propped up on her ring light. I was sitting in the chair with my head all over my head. "Say hey.."

"Hey.." I said softly.

"Ok so today I'm gon be doing individuals in her hair She never had fake hair in her head before so let's get into the video.." She said, I sat there as she parted my hair.

"Yoooo.." Dawuan yelled walking into her room. "What y'all got going ahn in here?" He asked sitting down on her bed.

"I'm finna do individuals in her hair and then make her a shirt for this li kickback we finna go to.." She said, Dee scrunched his face up and looked at me.

"You finna go to a kickback?" He asked, Maya started braiding my hair and it was hurting a little bit so I moved my head up.

"That hurts.." I said.

"Ima try not to be as heavy handed, Ok?" She said, I nodded, Dawuan looked at me.

"You finna go to a kickback?" He asked, I sighed.

"Yes Dawuan. I'm about to go to a small get together.."

"Why? Youn even like stuff like that.." He said with his face all balled up, I rolled my eyes. Why is he so worried about what I had going on? He needs to mind his business because I don't tell him what to do and what not to do.

"Leave her alone Dee. She can go out if she want.." Maya spoke up for me, I just sat there on my phone ignoring hi. because I don't wanna be arguing with him. He's not my boyfriend and I'm free to do as I please.

"Mind yo business.." Dee said mugging. "Kataleya, you really finna go to that kickback?" He asked.

"Yes, I wanna go have fun.." I replied.

"You wanna go have fun? Youn have fun kicking it wimme?" He asked, Maya smacked her lips.

"Leave her alone Dee. She clearly don't wanna talk to you.." Maya said, Dee mugged her.

"Let ha talk fa haself yo.." He said, I played with my fingers as he looked at me.

"I do have fun with you but I wanna go hang out with Maya. I can go out, your not my father.." I expressed.

"Period friend.." She said.

"I ain't ever say I was yo father. I just don't think you should go to the kickback, that ain't yo type scene.."

"How are you going to tell me whether or not something is my scene? Your acting dictatorial and I don't like that.." I said shaking my head with my top lip curled up. "You can't tell me what to like and what not to like.."