Chappy 1

"Duke please stop the car.." I slid my hand over to his pants and start unbuttoning them and unzip them. He stopped the car pretty quicikly then, As he stopped he grabbed a hold of my wrists tightly making sure I would go no where but to him.

"You know I missed you baby."

"Oh Trixie, I love it when you call me baby." Duke watched as I pulled his bulding erection out of his pants and softly licked it. All the while he had my wrists tight in his hands, there was no doubt I would have bruises tomorrow and not have an explanation for Zane.

"Yesss, just like that Trixie." I hated when he called me Trixie, it was like his annoying nick name for me. I licked the same spot three more times just to make sure he relaxed enough so that I could escape. Just as I thought, his eyes rolled back into his head and he laid his head back.

"Fuck yeah, oh yesss, yes. My Trixie." It was then I stopped hand told him to stay right there, I needed to use the bathroom if we were going to keep going. And just for extra measure that he would stay I grinded down on him just like I had done so many time to Zane. It was then he started to really loose it and relax.

"Hurry back Trixie," he said softly. He finally let go of my hands and I knew then that if I was going to run, I would have to run hard, and fast, and never turn back.