You notice his huge following and his bio stating that he's a Youtuber and pro gamer.

But what does that have to do with you being his apparel designer? Does he have an event to go to that needed a fancy attire?

"Y/N!" Your boss hurriedly exits out of his office. "Did you decline Kozume Kenma's project without hearing him out?" Your boss scrunches his brows together, narrowing his eyes on you. You'd find him intimidating if he didn't look so eccentric. He wears a tuxedo completely bedazzled in jewels and several accessories on his fingers, ears, wrists, and neck. This week he's changed his hair into a lavender purple.

Standing up from your seat, you eyed the man you call your boss. He's a drama queen most days. You wonder if he's one today as well.

"I didn't directly decline him. I just told him to speak to you first since I'm already booked up with other projects."

"That's not what he told me." You watch your boss cross his arms, huffing under his breath. "Just push your projects over to Kimiko, your intern. It's good experience for her to know the pressure of several deadlines. I want you to solely focus on Kozume's project. He's waiting for you at the café down the street."

You can't retort back when your boss slips back into his office with a satisfied hum. You slowly drop to your seat in disbelief. Kimiko looks absolutely terrified at the sudden pile of tasks that is thrown onto her.

"He really does whatever he wants." Azumane tries to lighten the tense air around you with warm laughter. He then looks over at Kimiko. "I'll help you with the projects so don't worry Kimiko." Her shoulders relax and she thanks Azumane for his help.

He then rests a hand on Y/N's shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze. "Looks like you have a lunch date to go to Y/N. Show me the projects you've been working on so I could help Kimiko with it."

Azumane's words pull you back to reality. You snap out of your shock, unsure whether to feel annoyed or what. But you couldn't keep Kozume waiting. Pulling up three folders, you show Azumane everything before heading out. You also apologize Kimiko for your boss's irrational decisions.

You idle a bit in your seat when you grab your purse. "Could you not go with me Asahi? What if this is a trap and Tetsurō is the one I'm meeting with?"

"You think Kenma would go that far?" Azumane transfers your folders over to a USB, his eyes focused on your laptop.

"Yeah." Pursing your lips, you grip onto the straps of your purse.

"As much as I'd love to be with you, we can't leave Kimiko alone with these deadlines." Azumane turns his focus on you with a gentle gaze. "Try to behave yourself and tell me everything when you get back. Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy your lunch with Kenma." Azumane outstretches one hand to pry your clenching hands away from the straps of your purse. He laces one hand in his, smiling directly at you.

"Don't make him wait long." You feel the warmth of Azumane's hand give you a gentle squeeze. He slowly pulls away and you nod your head. The corner of your lips turn into a frown. You stand up from your seat and apologize to Kimiko again before hurrying out of the office to catch an elevator downstairs.