Since when did Kozume become a person who waves money around to get whatever he wants?

"I mean--." He grows quiet. "Let me rephrase that."

"Sure."

"Because my proposal is slightly urgent, would paying double be acceptable in this current dilemma? I don't want anyone else to be the apparel designer of this project. It has to be you." You hear the seriousness and urgency in Kozume's voice.

"I mean...I'm sure my boss wouldn't reject the idea. But, I'm already mentally stressed with my current projects. I'd like you to reconsider me as the one who's handling your project."

"No. It has to be you Y/N."

Kozume's curt tone makes silences you. You wonder what this project is and why Kozume adamantly wants you to be the one who takes on the project.

"What exactly do you do for a living Kenma? Why would you need help from an apparel designer?"

"I'll answer you if you go out to lunch with me."

Your heart skips from his words. It's odd for Kozume to be so blunt and straightforward like this. You've always seen him as quiet and to himself. He never brought attention to himself whenever he was a third wheel in your relationship with Kuroo back in the day.

Finding your voice, you part your lips slowly to speak. You have to stay firm on your words too. "Like I said, you'll have to talk to my boss first before I make any plans to meet you Kenma."

Silence fills the call and you ready to hang up but Kozume shifts in his seat. "Fine. Let me talk to him."

"Okay, I'll transfer you over." Lowering the phone from your ear, you press the number three to transfer Kozume over to your boss who's sitting in his office. Azumane leans over in his seat with a smile. "So, what did Kenma call for? Something about a project?"

Sighing for the millionth time today, you run your fingers through your hair. Your eyes cast back to your laptop and you analyze the current dress you're working on for a client. "Apparently Kenma has this urgent project and he only wants me and no one else as the apparel designer." You then mumble under your breath, picking up your stylus to edit the dress.

"What does he do for a living anyway?"

"You don't know?" Azumane questions you as if you asked a ridiculous question. Looking over, you stare at Azumane with a deadpan expression.

"I'm too busy lately to look up old friends on the internet."

Azumane rolls his eyes with a chuckle. He raises up his phone with Kozume's profile on his screen. "Kenma is pretty remarkable. He's basically a social media influencer."