Chapter 11~

Addison's P.O.V 

I can't believe of all the is happening. I feel super bad for Taylor she has done nothing wrong for shit like this to happen to her. Nessa shouldn't have kept something like that from taylor. 

Taylor's P.O.V 

We were now in the car going to see what was wrong with chase. "we're here". addison said sighing. " addison can you come with me". i asked and nessa just sighed and looked at me. "of coruse babes". addison said while getting out the car leaving nessa with the babies. We walked in the hospital and filled out the papers as usual. "taylor miller"? this lady asked walking up to addison and I. "yes". i said taking a big gulp not prepared for what she would say next." i'm glad you make it chase is fine if your wondering but one thing you should know is we dont know how long it will take for him to come out of the coma it determines on you". she said. 'what do you mean". i asked tearing up. "well chase needs to be reminded of the memories of you too maybe if you go up to his room every so often every other day and speak to him so maybe when he wakes up he will remember you at least slightly, but mind you might wanna do good memories".  the lady said and i sighed. "so if i don't what would happen". i asked not that i didn't want chase to remember but i was just curious.  "well ma'am you see since he is in a coma we dont know how bad his condition is so most likely when he gets out the coma he wont remember anything". the lady said. "choose what ever option you want his room number is 404 if you need it". the lady said and simply walked off. "whatever you wanna do is up to you". addison said rubbing my shoulder. "lets go home". i muttered and started walking towards the door. "wait you dont want him to remember you". addison asked. "i think its for the best of us..". i said walking to the door.

A/N 

Ik its short and im sorry but i want this to be a really long book so i can put more detail in the longer chapters and stuff but chapter 12 should be up soon :) 

if yall ever wanna talk or need advcie my insta is lilquxke_offical and my my snap is lilnikkirenee :) 

love yall <3