~Chapter 4~

Taylor's P.O.V

"babe...Babe...BABE". i heard chase shouting out. I groaned and opened my eyes to see him standing over the bed. "what time is it"? "uh 9". chase answered back going to grab Anthony. "oh". I groaned again sleepily rubbing my eyes. "yeah aren't you supposed to meet with cassidy today"? chase asked changing Anthony's diaper. 'wait no cassidy's..."? "cassidy what babe she texted me like an hour ago asking if I was ok from last night". chase said giving me the strangest look. "uh i'mma go shower". i said rubbing my head confused to what was going on. "ok babe enjoy". chase said kissing my cheek and leaving downstairs with the twins.

About 30 minutes later i hop out the shower and i hear the doorbell. "babe can you get that i only have a towel on"! i yell. "yeah babe it's cass". chase yelled and about 2 minutes later i heard footsteps up the stairs. "bitch what are you doing you were supposed to be ready i kept texting you and you weren't answering". cass said sitting down on my bed. "what cass i thought you...committed suicide"? i asked drying my hair. "w-what tay are you okay"? cassidy asked pulling out her phone to text someone. "wait cass- i um i dont know why i said that sorry anyways what are our plans for today"? i ask trying to act normal. "Well I was thinking we go to the mall and get mani pedi's and then we go shopping a bit and grab food and then we go watch a movie then come back". Cassidy said sitting on the bed while I picked out an outfit to where. "Oh ok give me like 20 min then I'll be done" I said before going into the bathroom. Okay what the hell is going on. I thought Cassidy committed because of josh and I am so confused right now.

After I get done dressing i wrap my hair up in a quick bun and I throw on a little bit of makeup. I walk back out to see cassidy not there. "cass where'd you go"? i yell. "no answer". I walk downstairs to see her sleep on the couch. "yo cass im ready". i say shaking her and she groaned. "c'mon cass wake up". i whined and she pushed me as she turned over. "i'm coming, your ass took so long that i took a nap". she mumbled and i laughed and rolled my eyes. "alright let me grab my phone and we can leave" I said running upstairs to grab my phone to see chase on the bed sleep and the kids in their crib. "I love you guys" I said going around kissing the kids on the forehead and chase on the cheek. I ran back down stairs and didn't see Cassidy. I walked outside and saw her in the car already dancing to music blasting out of the car. I laughed and locked the door then ran down to the car and she unlocked it. "What are you doing". I laughed. "Vibin to one direction what do you think now vibe with me" Cassidy said Turning up what makes you beautiful. Her and I then started heading off to wherever she was planning for the day.

After about 20 minutes we arrived at the nail shop. "Ok let the girls day begin". She smiled as we got out the car. "Soo what color you getting" cassidy asked me as we sat down at the table for the ladies to get started on our nails. "i dont know i might do purple. chase loves when i get purple". I said smiling and Cassidy giggled. " you are so in love" she said and I rolled my eyes playfully handing my hands to the nail lady. " I have so grateful to have especially after everything that's happened". I sigh. "Yeah you've been through hell and back like a million times". Cass said and I nodded my head.

*skip to mall*

"Alright so you wanna start in Victoria secret so you can pick out something for chase". Cass said as we walked inside the mall. "Sure" I said playfully rolling my eyes. 

Once me and cass picked out what we wanted we left. We then spent another 5 hours or so in the mall and then decided we wanted to head back home. "alright thanks cass for the girls day today i surely needed it". i said walking up to my door. "anytime i'll text you later". cass said then drove off. I opened the door and hung up my coat by the front. "babe. im homee". i yell and i hear no answer. Hmm. He might be asleep. I walk upstairs leaving my bags downstairs trying to be as quiet as possible. As i walk to the door i can hear light humming. Aw chase must be singing to the babies. I open the door to something i never expected. 

"hello taylor"....

A/N 

AHH I HAVENT POSTED IN SO LONG IM SORRY IVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT I THINK IM OK NOW AND SHOULD GET THIS STROY BACK ON TRACK i LOVE YALL THX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!