crush

×××

Few days had passed .. Ni-ki and Shaira got closer  .. They're at the level of friends but not the close one .

They sometimes stroll around the town after their shift but of course with jay . He's always with Ni-ki , he wouldn't leave the kid because kei might kidnap him again .

One time kei secretly sneaks at the cafe to wait for Ni-ki's off-shift just to steal him from jay. He was about to bring Ni-ki with him when jay saw him grabbing the kid's arms .

The young boy doesn't even care since kei and him had became friends and he wants to go with him also but jay was so over protective . He thought kei had bad intentions with Ni-ki but the truth is , they just wanted to hang out .

---

Today , Ni-ki and Shaira decided to roam around the park near the cafe but they didn't tell jay because they don't want a bodyguard with them.

Seriously jay had literally became a bodyguard of these two lmao . It's just funny that jay was their boss but you can see him always following behind the two teens . He's a little obsessed with Ni-ki and his friends were making fun of him .

" Shai how about we go to the mini bridge instead of the park ?"

He asked the female while she was arranging some items in the storage room

" that's a good idea Ni-ki .. we haven't went to that bridge . Might as well took some photos of it later .. They say the bridge was beautiful at night"

Excitedly , they finished their work fast. They can't wait to see the view at the bridge .

---

"let's go ! "

Shaira whispered as she tiptoed her way to the door so that jay wouldn't notice that they'll leave .

Ni-ki just gave her a thumbs up then slowly making his way out .

Jay heard the door closed then saw at the glass door that the two teens were running away from the cafe .

"aisshh this kids . why would they ran away from me when they can literally tell me that they're going on a date and I'll give them permission. "

"hmmm , they just wanted to have a quality time with each other ..

...

They walked their way to the bridge side by side .. Shaira was kicking some stone that she found along the road while humming to some song that she had in her mind . She kept humming it since when they're at the cafe , maybe she had a LSS lol .

Ni-ki on the other hand , secretly glancing at the girl . She was so cute today with her outfit . She had a pink sweater with a mini heart print in the front , pleated skirt and a boots .. She even braided her hair and some strands were scattered through her face because of the wind.

He blushed at the sight . He couldn't admit that he had a crush on his workmate , even to himself . He was shy . Even his best friends didn't know about this . He's so secretive .

Shaira felt like someone was staring at her .

She looked on her side , at the back then to Ni-ki . In which she caught that was looking at her .

"yahh why are you staring Ni-ki?"

She stopped walking and face the male who's now panicking.

"W-what ? no I'm not "

He defended himself .

"I know I'm beautiful but it's awkward if you keep staring at me ."

"eww you ? beautiful? wait I wanna puke"

he disgustingly said but internally screaming . he was just denying it but she was indeed beautiful and his heart can't calm down right now .

"oh c'mon Ni-ki just say that you had a crush on me HAHHAHAHA "

"in your dreams "

He rolled his eyes while the girl was laughing at him . She really love teasing Ni-ki because the boy was so cute when he's mad .

"if you say so "

she said as they arrived at the bridge . Ni-ki became quite by now and she had to start a conversation because the atmosphere was so awkward .

"hey we're here ! if you want , we can cross this mini bridge then sit at those benches on the other side ."

Shaira suggested and earned a nod from Ni-ki . Gosh he's now cold .. thanks to her stupid joke she's now talking to a stone.