"Uh-huh. Sure. I'll take your word for it,"

Rex just grinned over his shoulder and pulled out a pair of his blacks. They both quickly changed into their day time outfits and got ready for the upcoming activities and briefings. He walked up to a mirror and put on his full suit of armor, occasionally looking at Ahsoka in the reflection.

"Ready Cyar'ika?" He asked.

"I am if you are,"

Rex walked over to her and put his arm around her and sighed, "I really do not want to do this upcoming workout with the others,"

They slowly walked towards the door, "Yeah I know, but it's a short one,"

"Yeah I guess. But Jesse and Fives get into sit-up competitions and they get very competitive. And they drag me into it too,"

"Maybe I should watch you guys work, I haven't done that in a while. And seeing you go up against Fives and Jesse in sit-ups would be a great form of entertainment,"

"Yeah, whatever," They walked out of his quarters.

*After workout*

Rex wiped the sweat off his brow with the back of his hand and walked over to Fives who was red faced and panting, "You did good. But you've still got a long way to go before you can catch up with me,"

"Yeah, yeah, brag all you want. I'll beat you one day," he said and he took a swig of water from his canteen.

"Mm-hm, maybe once I'm dead and in the ground," Rex smirked.

Fives rolled his eyes, "Nah, before that. I'd love to see the look on everyone's faces when they find out I beat you in a sit-up competition,"

"It's not a competition, but call it what you want. You'll never beat me, just get that in your head,"

"One day," Fives said waving a finger in the air, "One day,"

"Uh-huh, I'll hold you to it," Rex turned around and smiled when he saw Ahsoka. Fives stood up and nudged him, well, his version of a nudge, more like a jab or a hit. He smirked knowingly and Rex narrowed his eyes and said softly, "Go away,"

"No," he said softly back.

"Hey, Fives. Rex," Ahsoka acknowledged as she came up to them, "Anakin needs us soon. We have a briefing and you guys need to shower. But first," she pulled out a small packet filled with candy, "Gummies?"

She saw Rex was trying his best to keep in his smirk. "...Sure," he finally said. He went to take it from Ahsoka, but Fives snatched it out of her hands. "Hey!" Rex said.

"Well you need to keep your muscles," Fives said, almost in a joking, mocking sort of way, "And besides, you need your strength so you can be stronger than me,"

"I already am. But yeah I don't need the candy anyway. I don't have much of a sweet tooth,"

"Where'd you get this?" He asked Ahsoka.

"Oh, I got it the last time we were on planet-side,"

Fives shrugged, "Okay," he didn't seem too suspicious, thank the Force.