Day 0

You were uploading a video on your YouTube channel about your reaction on the Demon Slayer's Movie, you were excited about it coz you loved the movie.

You yawned and went to your bathroom to wash yourself and wearing your pajama, you threw your body on your softy fluffy bed turning on your alarm on your phone, then you opened your gallery to see your favorite anime characters pictures.

"Ahh!! I wish I can live in anime life and meet those handsome characters!!" You sighed and locked your phone and put it below your pillow, you closed your eyes for a minute, then you heard someone said

"As you wish my princess!"

"Huh ?!" You opened your eyes and looked if you were imagined that voice or not, then you went to sleep.

"Huh ?! Where am I ?!"

You found yourself on the road in the middle of the forest.

"What is this place ?! And how I came here ?!"

You looked to yourself, wearing a kimono colored with a special pattern, you thought that you saw that kind of cloths somewhere, and a black suit under it, a katana was tied on your waist, your hair was tied in a ponytail style.

"Since when I bought this costume?! I don't remember that ?! But it's cool the quality is so goood !"

"And the sword, I mean katana ! It looks real !" You drew the katana and held the sharp part with your fingers.

"Ouch !! Oh it's REAL ??!" You cut your fingers a little bit not bleeding.

"Excuse me !" ??

"Huh ?!" You turned your head to see to is talking to you.

"Eeeeeeeehhhhh !!!" You screamed.
"What ?! Did you see a demon ?!" Is was Tanjiro.

"A a a a a ....." you were speechless.

"Tanjiro ! You scared her !" Zenitsu said

Zenitsu !!!! Am I dreaming??!

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean it !" Tanjiro rubbed the back of his head.

"Yo you you arr are Ta Tanjiro??!!!!" Your voice was shaking from the surprise.
"Yes, do you know me miss ?!" He asked you.

"I don't believe it, I'm in anime ..... !!!!!!"

"............" you suddenly couldn't speak.

Why I can't speak any more ???!!!

Everything getting white and bright, you couldn't see anything, you were in the middle of no where.

"Where am I ?!" You mumbled.
"Hello my princess!" ???

"That voice!! I heard it before!"
"Yes my lady I'm the one who talked before you sleep!" Some one appeared in front of you, he was a guy wearing a black fox Japanese mask on his face with white hair.