12 - Phone Home

(I'm blown away by many people followed me after asking last time! Nearly thirty new people, let's shoot for another thirty this time, okay?)

Zarya is aggressive to say the least.

She holds you down on the chair with her impressive strength, roaming hands slipping under your body armour and feeling every part of your chest and stomach. You returned the favour, appreciating every touch of her warm skin. Zarya is big in more ways than one. A barrage of kisses from the tall woman, combined with your disadvantageous position underneath her meant that Zarya controlled the pace.

Not that you have anything to complain about.

Thought of being caught by a curious Russian solider are the last thing on your mind as you tear the armour and uniforms off of each other's bodies. It's cold, really cold – but Zarya's body heat more than makes up for the loss of insulation. It's hard to describe why things ended up like this. Maybe she'd gone a bit stir crazy from being on base with a bunch of people who didn't find her attractive, or an entire country full of them.

It's fast, intense, it makes your cheeks flush red with a rush of blood. And by the time you're done she's holding you in her arms on the floor, completely naked, with a cheeky grin on her face. You try to catch your breath afterwards, "Jeeze. What brought that on?"

"Did you not have fun?"

"I did. Just... whatever."

You drop it and enjoy the moment. But soon enough reality pokes it's pesky little head into your business and demands that you get back to business. Casual sex with a very strong woman is one thing but getting back to base needs to be your priority. You extract yourself from Zarya and pick up your pants, slipping them back on before somebody walks in and sees your shame for themselves.

Zarya is a mess, her hair has gone even wilder than usual, she's covered in sweat, and she's covered in... leftovers from your escapade together. "How are you going to clean that up?" you ask.

"Ah. There is a washroom up here. Nobody ever uses it." Zarya starts to do the same, but she walks across the room to a small set of stairs that lead to another door, "I'll clean myself. You think about what you want to do next."

A few minutes later she returns, looking no worse for wear. You walk back down to the main building, and much to your relief none of the soldiers jeer at you for making a lot of noise. You walk into an office, that is very clear Zarya's judging by the weightlifting equipment piled into one corner and the trophy cabinet behind the desk. She sits down in the chair and swivels around, "Ah, home sweet home."

You sit down on the chair in front of the desk and wait for her to continue. Weird how you just went from a spontaneous bout of sex to this...

"Do you have a way of contacting them?"

"Of course. Do you have a phone here? One that isn't bugged."

Zarya reaches into her pocket and pulls out her own mobile, "Use mine. Every landline here is being listened to by every agency in Russia, and most of the American ones too." You take the phone from her and dial in the emergency number. A lot of the agents thought it was weird that the high-tech paramilitary force had a landline number to call, but it was perfect for situations like this.

"Hello?"

"Goldy, it's me. Just checking in to make sure you don't pronounce me KIA."

"What a tragedy that'd be. I'll forward you to the boss."

A moment later and the line was transferred to Winston, "Agent? I'm glad to hear that you're okay. I heard about the mission during the debrief. An unfortunate failure for us on multiple fronts."

"That's okay. At least none of us got hurt too bad, and hopefully they didn't go ahead and complete their objective. I got picked up by an old friend of ours. We're on an airfield base right now."

"Hm. You have friends in Russia?"

"Why do you sound so surprised? I make friends with a lot of people."

"Well, nevertheless, I've traced your location. Unfortunately we can't dispatch the dropship to Russian airspace that near to the capital. I'll work some of my own magic and arrange a pickup for you with our local contacts. Stay safe until then."

You glance at Zarya, "I don't think I'm in much danger right now. I'll see you later."

"Bye." Winston hangs up, he has a very abrupt way of ending conversations like that.

"What is the plan?"

"They're sending someone to pick me up soonish. Overwatch has a lot of local contacts in Russia because of how much of a hot spot this place is for Talon making trouble. Can't fly a supersonic jet carrier into this airspace without alerting someone." You slide the phone back to her, "You get to enjoy my company for a little while longer."

"When I was stuck on that ward, I thought I'd had enough of you for one lifetime. But now I find myself looking back on it fondly."

"...Was that before or after we got down to business?"

She chuckles, "Before. That was a consequence." She grows sullen for a moment, "I hope you don't think ill of me for doing that."

"No. It's fine, great even."

She smiles, "Good. I hope you'll forgive me for the marks on your neck."

"...What marks?"