[8]

haha look who updated😏😹 HAHA. im fine

——————————————————

i waited outside the hotel i planned on staying at with suna and my friends, suna said mentioned that he will be bringing his friends too. a car stopped in front of me, the window went down and boom. niko and kita😻so cute, i wonder how their kids would look like. omg, HDHAJSBS am i gonna be the godmother JDBAKFBSJ- "IS THIS THE HOTEL???" niko yelled out, surprised. "YES?? DID YOU NOT SEARCH IT UP.." I questioned. she shook her head, her eyes were literally the 😻 emoji. i get it boo, the fucking hotel is huge🙄😕 paid for this shit and i got no praises😕💔😔😩. "you're pretty wealthy, aren't you y/n?" kita asked. oh yessir. thanks for praising me🧘‍♀️. i nodded with a smile. and zooommmmmm another car stopped right behind them. behold. the miya twins slammed the car door open and closed and stared at the hotel in awe. "i wonder how good their food will be!" "i cant wait to see the room service lady!" they said in unison. what the fuck?? not the room service lady😭 suna got out of the car last, waving at me. i waved back while trying my best to open the car door to kita's car in a cool way so niko gets the fuck outta there cause i miss her. ahem. im sick wtf. anyways i hugged her for a split second due to fear of spreading my sickness because im clueless😁. ANYWAYS. we're staying here for one night😁i waved to a security to get their luggages out their trunk and park their cars somewhere in the basement area(?):)/??)ghb???. and then we walked in. do yall know that fresh smell of a clean, big hotel? yes. i smell that. everyone looked around like crazy mfs, 😐 wow who said money cant buy happiness.

time skip~

so. everyone got their rooms and roommates shwhswjan ofc niko w kita.. SUNA WITH OSAMU. IM STUCK W ATSUMU. HELPPPP HELPPPP HAHEHAHELPSPAPAPPA AHPPPAKSLWLA !!!!😭😭😭‼️‼️‼️‼️💔💔💔💔🗣🗣🗣🔊🔊🔊 MY CRY FOR HELP IS NOT HEARD BY THE GODS. IM HEARING SOFT MOANS FROM THE BATHROOM. ITS 3 PM PLEASE IM BEGGING WHAHHEWHEH THE DGDOSOSODH😭

*knocks are heard from the door*
did the gods hear me
finally
i open the door and see suna in all his handsome glory 😏 he smiled a little, asking if he could come in. me being desperate, said yes. who wouldn't say yes to suna rintarō asking to come in their room? [ ME, ALANNA WOULD NEVER😭 ] i moved to the side so he can come in, and once he came in i close the door behind me and walked to my bed. he sat on atsumu's bed, not caring if the blond man will get mad. he played w his phone, scrolling, double tapping, scrolling, and so on. atsumu finally came out. of the bathroom😁. his cheeks were red, drying his hair with a towel, only in his sweatpants. i'd be lying if i said i am happy with the timing of suna coming in at this time, because.. no no y/n stop😐.
this is gonna be a long.. one night and two days😭.

—————————————————

last updated : december 6

hehe, im fine now i think. im fine enough to update until last chapter
i dont know where im going with this story, it IS messy, i know. i dont get why you give me votes anyways😐 its shit. anyways i love you and i wanna thank you for letting me rest 😐