[9]

i decided i'll update when i feel like it🏃‍♀️
and rn i feel like i need to..
oh yeah! happy new years!! i hope that this year treats you better if 2020 didn't do you so good. love you💃
____________________________________

11 AM

i woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. i sat up slowly to get the door but atsumu beat me to it. he opened the door and was greeted by a cheery niko, expecting to see me.. "uh.. is y/n there? i brought her some sushi from a place nearby since i know she's not a fan of fancy food." "oh yeah she's there, come in." i don't know what im seeing but niko was wearing this dress shirt that i'm not familiar with. whatever, my visions blurry, i can't clearly see things so i rub my eyes. i blinked when i saw niko holding whatever the fuck she brought for me. she smiled at me and sat on my bed, "i brought you some salmon maki! and a cola of course." i could only nod at her, still haven't processed anything. atsumu whined, stomping into the bathroom while saying "i want a girl to bring me breakfast tooooo!!!" and slamming the door shut.

after atsumu finished showering, it was my turn to freshen up. i entered the bathroom so confidently. showered like it was the best shower i ever had. and when i grabbed the towel. i realized i didn't bring my clothes with me😟😟. this is embarrassing, even for me🏃‍♀️. i yelled out for atsumu, only to not getting a response. "atsumu!!! can you bring some clothes for me??!! atsumu?? atsumu answer me!"

...

"there's no atsumu around, there's only suna here." a voice i know very well spoke up. "you seem very close with atsumu to the point you can ask him to bring you your clothes." he said like a petty child🙄🙄. "u-uhm.. su-" "rintarō." "ah yes! of co-course.. rinrin- i mean!- rintarō! c-could you uhh.. bring me something to wear and.. some under.. y-you knoow..." i stuttered. "yeah sure, leave the door unlocked." he answered calmly. i unlocked the door, not opening it yet. i covered myself with the towel. i heard some rustling and zipping here and there before he suddenly opened the bathroom door, shits caught me off guard. he threw the clothes he prepared for me on the ground and closed the door shut as he leaves. i looked at the clothes he threw on the ground. it was an oversized black hoodie with some baggy pants and a matching lacy bra+panties. uh anyways🏃‍♀️....

after i got into the clothes, dried my hair, did my make up and etc. i got out of the bathroom and saw suna- rintarō sitting on my bed. he looked up from his phone to look at me. looked at me up and down. smirked. and went back to his phone🥶. HOLY SHTTUUT my heart is doing its lil dancy dance-
"we're gonna go to a lot of places today. gotta make this last day special." he stated. i was taken aback🏃‍♀️. sunarin?? is he okay‼️‼️ anyways😻😻😻😩😩😩😩😁😁😁😁😁😳😳😳😳😳🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 "alright, but are you gonna spoil where we-" "no. they're all special places i go to when i'm sad." "okay.." silence took over for a hot minute. "if you're wondering where everyone went, they all went out on a date, except for the miya twins, they're gonna go on a double blind date." he said. i nodded, but i felt a little hurt because they went on a date and not spend this day with me. it was unfair but i was going with rintarō so i have no choice but to shut the fuck up😕😕

=============================

643 words

crazy how i have this weird obsession where i write when i have so many thoughts.