20..🍁..BURIAL MOUNDS.🍁..

Start from the beginning

"Xiǎoshūzi, Wuxian has been summoned in the Lan Yanshi (elegant) Hall for punishment. (Looking to the soldiers) Arrest him..."

Lan Wangji immediately unsheathed Bichen.

"Don't you dare.... Or my sword will speak on behalf of me. This is Lan sect. Even if he has been, for some reason summoned, it should be by Lan clan, not Jin clan. Secondly, he is an omega, if anyone can arrest him, it's only another special omega soldier, not any alpha.... Also, he is a pregnant omega. And under no circumstances, could a pregnant omega be arrested by any one, due to their vulnerable and fragile conditions. "

Yao sighed.

"I am sorry, xiaoshuzi. You leave me no option then, but being dealt with force. Bring them..... "

And suddenly, from behind all the young Lan sect omegas were brought in front, with sword held on their throat by Jin soldiers. Wuxian gasped. They were all like his children. Yao looked at Wuxian.

"Xiaodi Xian, either you comply with the summon order and surrender yourself to us, or they get beheaded, right here, right now. "

Wuxian gulped.

"I will come. Just don't hurt them. "

Wangji looked back in surprise.

"What are you saying!!! They will hurt you... "

"And if I refuse, they will hurt everyone else in Lan sect. I can't be selfish, Alpha. I can't let innocent life get killed for me. I will go willingly, but nobody must touches me.....and my alpha will accompany me. "

Wuxian said to Yao. Yao sighed and nodded. They marched back to Yashi, the elegant room, where everyone was held by Jin Guangshan.

Lan Zhan and Wuxian were shocked to see everyone held on sword by Jin sect

Lan Zhan and Wuxian were shocked to see everyone held on sword by Jin sect. Wangji looked sharply at Jin Guangshan, who smirked. He came forward, closer to Wuxian. Wangji stood in front of his omega, guarding him from the Jin Sect Leader.

But he was forcefully pulled away by Jin or rather Wen sect soldiers. Wuxian stood sternly on his guard, looking sharply at Jin Guangshan. Guangshan caressed his cheeks.

"My future omega, my favorite concubine, am here to take you away from all these people and hide you in the luxurious chamber of Lanling Jin sect, in Koi tower. "