4....🗡HANGUANG JUN 🗡

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

⚜️♣⚜️

Lan Wangji was very excited. Today after three years, he was returning back to his home land.

Gusu Lan Cloud Recesses.

He was 20, when he left his mother land cloud recessess, to explore the world. And today at 23 , he had accumulated immense knowledge, established fame far and wide. He aquired the title HANGUANG JUN Or THE LIGHT BEARING LORD....

Hánguāng-jūnhán - to holdguāng - lightjūn - honorific for a gentleman or man or noble character

Hánguāng-jūn
hán - to hold
guāng - light
jūn - honorific for a gentleman or man or noble character.

Hánguāng-jūn that is Lan Wangji was already reputed as the second Jade Twin or the young Jade of Gusu LAN sect. And now, one more title got added to his glory.

Three years ago he had also left his love and his heart back at his home. His Lan Wuxian. All these years, his fame, bravery and handsome look brought many high and mighty, desirable beauty at his feet, craving for his attention, begging for his heart. But his heart always had place for that one person. His Omega husband LAN WUXIAN..... his Lan Ying....

Lan Wangji had also spent these years in fear

Lan Wangji had also spent these years in fear. Fear that his love would be claimed back by his brother, Lan Xichen, because he was also Wuxian's Alpha and had the first right on Wuxian.

When Wangji grew up and understood the real relationship between him, Wuxian and his Xiong Zhang (Lan Xichen), he researched a lot on it. And found out that according to a very ancient rule, that was written in one of the ancient LAN sect rule books which Wangji had come across during his research, if an Omega got married to two Alpha brothers at the same time, the elder brother would get the first right over him/her. But if the elder brother declined his rights over that Omega, rejected him/her or in case demise, then he/she would belong to younger Alpha brother.