20..🍁..BURIAL MOUNDS.🍁..

Start from the beginning

"Nie Huisang!! "

Wuxian said smiling. Wangji was shocked.

"You knew!! "

"Of course I knew. Since years. Since the first time they met here in Cloud Recesses and fell for each other. He once even asked me, if situation comes, should he choose love and respect or status and ambition... I told him, whatever makes one happy without hurting others. For some love and respect are happiness, for others status and ambition are their goal and priority in life. I knew then and there, that Xunyu has love feelings for the second Nie clan heir but is hesitant because Jin clan always gives priority to status. "

"Exactly. Jin clan should learn some etiquette I guess.... Specially their sect leader...... "

"Alpha, what about Jin clan!!! Did they agree without any protest!!! "

"What's there not to agree, my omega...!!! Ours is a legal marriage. You.....are my legally wedded omega wife. They had to back down, even if they don't like it....... "

"Zhangfu, if you think they will accept that easy, you don't know them yet. They won't give up without protest.... And, it frightens me....."

"Shhh...... Lan Ying, you don't have to worry about it. The whole Lan clan is with you. You just make sure, our little one is doing well inside you.... If you become agitated, the baby will feel the stress too.... You rest now... "

"Alpha, I wanna rest in my cottage. I will feel more comfortable there, than in this medical hall. Please, take me back there.... "

"No, you will rest in Jingshi. You will stay in jingshi with me from now. I have already sent A Ning to make the necessary transfer and preparation. You will stay in your husband's cottage from now. So that I can look after you and our child 24*7. Lan shizui will stay in Gentian cottage with Wen Ning from now, instead of both staying in Barack. And A Yuan can come to jingshi, whenever he wants to... "

Lan Wuxian smiled. Lan Wangji's protective father instincts could be clearly seen. He nodded his head.

"Ok, as you wish, Qin AiDe (my darling)... "

"Then let me take you to jingshi.... "

"What's the big hurry, xiǎoshūzi!!"

They suddenly heard a stern voice from behind. As Wuxian & Wangji turned, they found Lan Yao standing with a bunch of Jin Clan soldiers.

Wuxian & Wangji looked at them with furrowed brow. Yao's forehead was bleeding. And he looked wounded. Yao looked at them sternly.