Preface

Hello there my fellow dimileth shipper! Welcome to my book filled with Dimileth prompts and oneshots! Now I'm going to make this short, sweet and simple as much as I possibly can.

The summary kind of explained it all. Just cute moments and snippets between this couple from different realities. Whether it is a moment after the blue lion route or a moment in an alternate universe where there are modern-fantasy elements, it doesn't matter! It can even be based in the other routes even(:

Now if you want me to try out a certain idea for a situation these two lovebirds to go through then just pop out a request in the comment section! I cannot guarantee that I will be able to do a good job on them and/or quickly but I'll try! 

This fanfic is PG13 so please be SFW with your requests! I don't intend on writing certain themes involving violence either. 

I also would love if you'd request something that is light-hearted instead of something angsty but if you want me to do the latter that is fine too! (:

One other thing I ask though is for you to be realistic with your requests, like if it's a very complex request then please try to specify. 

-----

Anyways! With the requesting out of the way, I wanted you all to know that not all oneshots, prompts and snippets will be requests. Some of them are to celebrate certain events that involve these two in one way or another. The first few chapties of this book are Dimitri week prompts and I might even do some holiday specials! We'll have to see though ;)

Anyways I hope you like this book and are excited to read it as I am to write it!