🌿Inappropriate Love Stories 🌿

️⚔️♦️⚔️♦️⚔️♦️⚔️

Inappropriate Love Stories
Blog by
ThatChaiWaliLadki

Note-This blog is regarding a really sensitive issue. 

Books are meant for knowledge, Okay that dosen't mean they can't have fun elements in them. We read many genres like fantasy, fanfiction etc. But the thing which is the most inappropriate is writers glorify rapes and other such crimes! 

Your reaction would be - No , not possible 

But trust me there are so many writers on wattpad who do write such stories and the amazing part is that these stories get thousands of reads and votes. I mean seriously, people like to read such stories! Their poor mentality. 

Okay, so first let me start by explaining the plot of such stories. 

A bubbly chirpy girl gets raped by a not-so arrogant boy. So, by reading this you will think that the boy is the villain and there would be some hero. Nope, you are wrong.

So the story now goes in the direction that the girl becomes pregnant and falls in love with her rapist. I mean literally can these writers even imagine how much pain the victim suffers. She gets nightmares, many sleepless nights, in short she stops living her life. And you people say she will fall in love with the person who made her life hell.

Get this thing clear in your head that a victim can never have a soft corner for the rapist.

Now comes the more amazing thing, a writer writes such things because they have a really poor mentality but the readers also enjoy such books! Really? Such books have so many reads and votes people give ship names to the victim and the rapist.

Claps for such type of readers. You and your poor mentality. 

Most of the writers of such books are female. Really,being a girl how can you just make it so easy. You can't even imagine what the victim suffers and you show that the victim fell in love with the person who robbed off her dignity, her respect. Shame on you!

⚔️♦️⚔️♦️⚔️♦️⚔️

Thank You
Scarlett Society