Woman In Islam

How many times you heard people saying women in Islam are under oppression and they can’t have a right to study, to work, to achieve goals and they are only created to be a maid for her family and her husband she only can cook, clean and raise chi...

How many times you heard people saying women in Islam are under oppression and they can’t have a right to study, to work, to achieve goals and they are only created to be a maid for her family and her husband she only can cook, clean and raise children, many right but let me tell you how she is treated.

Women in Islam is treated as a true QUEEN

Women before Islam were treated as slaves and as sexual objects that can be used for pleasure or to do household work, also before Islam if a family was given a baby girl, they used to bury her alive, the women were not having any rights, they can’t be divorced so she good be free woman, she can’t have her own money account, and she can’t inherit money if a member of her family died.

When Islam came, it changed the whole perspective of being a girl. A girl started to know that she has dignity and that no one can ever humiliate her, and that she is a human being and has rights, and that she is the half of the community who carry, raise and care about the other half and that without her there will be no society.

Some of her rights are that she has the right to reject a marriage offer if she doesn’t want or she hate the person the Islam forbidden the idea of being forced to marry someone, also a man can’t have a sexual relation with her without her permission. In addition, she gets the right to get divorced if she wants to if she isn’t comfortable with her marriage, she gets the right to have the custody of her child and her husband has to still spend money on the children. Islam forbidden to put Muslim women under oppression.

She can work and be independent and the money she earns is her money no one can use it without her permission. She gets the right to complete her education and be an important person in the society. She gets the right that her family or husband, if she is married, to feed her, and buy clothes to her, and to offer her a shelter. She completes the other half of her husband religion. She can make her family enter paradise.

 ‘I’m a Muslim woman, I’m a human having rights and voice’

<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...<>...
Thank You
Blog by Nourhan2002radwan