74. Its beginning to look a lot like~

Start from the beginning

Yuki nodded and disappeared back into her office.
Suga walked Kageyama and Hinata to their class.

~This time skip is brought to you by! My inability to commit to one singular idea!~

After school Kageyama and Hinata were the first to arrive at the gym. They saw Tanaka,Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita come towards them a few moments later.

Ennoshita didn't particularly look all that great. He looked a bit pale and a little out of breath.

"Are you okay?" Hinata asked a tad concerned.

Ennoshita shook his head.
"I've been sick since lunch." He said

(Author: I swear to every deity he isn't freaking pregnant)

"He can't keep anything down." Tanaka added. Looking at Ennoshita with concern in his eyes.

"Maybe you two should go back home."Narita said.

"I don't know if he can walk that far at the moment. Tanaka replied. "I was hoping maybe Takeda could drive us when he gets here."

Just then as if on cue Takeda and Coach Ukai showed up both of them able to see the state that Ennoshita was in.

"Ennoshita are you alright?" Takeda asked.

Ennoshita shook his head. Takeda placed the back of his hand on Ennoshita's forehead .

"Feels like you have a fever." He said.

"Could you drive us home?" Tanaka asked.

Takeda nodded and the two of them followed him to his car.

Coach ukai pulled the keys to the gym out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

"You four set up." He said and pulled a cigarette out of his pocket.

Kinoshita and Narita set up the net as Kageyama and Got the bin of balls.

Kiyoko and Yachi showed up a little bit later and Yachi was still pretty excited about going to get a Christmas tree.

She went up to Hinata .
"Are you excited about getting a tree?" She asked.

Hinata looked at her a bit confused.

"Oh... umm Tekeda said after practice we could all go pick one out." Yachi said giving Hinata a smile.

Hinata got excited too.
"I love decorating the tree!" He shouted. Kageyama put a hand on his head to calm him down.

"We don't have to listen to Christmas music do we." Tsukishima said walking into the gym a bit disgusted with a now excited Yamaguchi holding his hand.

"You don't like Christmas music?" Suga asked as he and Daichi came in.

"No, it's annoying." Tsuki said.

"I don't like it either." Kageyama said. Hinata looked at him with a hinge of sadness in his eyes.

"My favorite Christmas song is Oh Holy Night." Asahi said as he and Noya entered the gym.

"That night is anything but holy." Noya added receiving a blush from Asahi.

Suga laughed.

"Can we listen to Christmas music while we practice?" Hinata asked excitedly.

"No!" Kageyama and Tsuki both shouted in unison then they stared at each other a bit in shock that they agreed on something.

"Actually that might be fun." Daichi said giving Kageyama and Tsuki a smirk.