BadAss (1D FanFiction)

Hi I'm Alex Horan (yes Niall Horan's long lost sister mum never told him about me) and im 18 years old I'm more of those rebel girls, I've done graffiti, robbery, breaking into a house, running away from the police etc etc. I'm those people that guys call BadAss. Everyone here in Malibu,California knows me and what I can do. I've never actually been in jail since my best friend, Chris, works for the police and he lets me out all the time, I'm usually always on skate boards but when I'm gonna do something that the cops can chase me for it I ride my motorcycle. One day I went to graffiti a house it was big which made it even better. I smirked and got out my black and red spray paint. One I was down i graffitied the whole front then I my initials so ill see the police when I wake up (; haha. What happens when Alex got One Direction's house? One Direction and Chris drive to Alex's house. When the get to her house Alex answers with the usual "if you a friend come in, if your a stranger go away, if your the police get your handcuffs" the boys laugh a bit Chris went right in "Alex did you graffiti a house last night?" He asked knowing the answer "Hell yeah I did Chris" she answered, she turned around "hey Niall" he looked confused "you a fan?" He asked she laughed and She looked directly at him "no I'm your sister dumbass" I rolled my eyes. Will Niall believe her? Will their mum finally tell him the truth?And what happens when there is a dramatic twist when Alex tells Zayn a secret or was it just a dream ;)