Christmas🎄 (Sebastian Stan)

You and Sebastian are engaged

Your Pov
Sebastian and I sat on the couch in the living room looking at all the Christmas decorations in boxes scattered across the floor. Boxes of christmas lights, ornaments, tinsel, and the 7 foot christmas tree.

"What should we decorate first?" I say looking at the decorations, picking up an ornament.

"We should decorate the tree first then we can put other Christmas decorations around the house." Sebastian says picking up the box of ornaments and placing the box on the coffee table in front of the couch. He then picks up the Christmas tree box and takes the tree out of the box and places the tree in the corner of the living room. I walk over to the box with the ornaments and pick a few ornaments I think should go on the tree. Me and Sebastian take turns placing ornaments on the tree and soon put the Christmas lights on the tree in a spiral formation. We then put tinsel on the tree alongside the Christmas lights.

"How does the tree look?" I say to Sebastian , smiling up at him lovingly. Spending time with Sebastian made me so happy. Sebastian wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin on my shoulder.

"The tree looks great. And you look amazing Doll." Sebastian says kissing your shoulder. I laughed, turning around in his arms.

"I'm just wearing a tank top and shorts, babe." I said laughing again. I walk away from Sebastian, showing off the "outfit", that again was just a tank top and shorts. Sebastian whistles at you making you laugh.

"You still look beautiful" Sebastian says. I wink at him and sit on the couch, getting all the other decorations for the apartment. I give Sebastian some christmas pictures of the two of us from throughout our years of dating to hang on the wall and a christmas wreath to hang on the door of the apartment.

After all the christmas decorations are placed around the apartment, Sebastian and I sit on the couch and turn on a christmas movie and cuddle in each other's arms. We each take turn stealing glances at each other, admiring each other. Sebastian gives me a sweet kiss and pulls me closer into his arms.

____________________________________
another imagine from my steve rogers interracial imagines. i just changed the name from steve to sebastian