But your just a wannabe

love it or hate it

I can't help the way I am

Hope you don't misunderstand

Cause I'm too cool

Yeah I'm too cool

To know you

Don't take it personal

Don't get emotional

You know it's the truth

I'm too cool for you

You think your hot but I'm sorry, you're not

Exactly who you think you are

Can't tell you what you haven't got

When we walk into the room

I'm too cool for you

Lucky I'm so nice

Even I'm surprised

You are still allowed to be in my crew

Show you how it's done

If you want to be someone

Just watch me and you'll learn some

Me, myself, and I agree

You'll never catch up with me

Cause I'm too cool

Yeah I'm too cool

To know you

Don't take it personal

Don't get emotional

You know it's the truth

I'm too cool for you

You think your hot but I'm sorry, you're not

Exactly who you think you are

Can't tell you what you haven't got

When we walk into the room

I'm too cool for you

You see I'm all beauty, brains, and talents

I got it all

Well others have to try all their lives

Still they never get the call

That's the difference between you and me

Obviously

I'm a natural

I'm the real deal

I can't help the way I am

Hope you don't misunderstand

But I'm too cool

Yeah I'm too cool

To know you

Don't take it personal

Don't get emotional

You know it's the truth

I'm too cool for you

Too cool

Yeah I'm too cool

To know you

Don't take it personal

Don't get emotional

You know it's the truth

I'm too cool for you

Well that so helps half of the girls in here's confidence. Everyone, surprisingly, clapped for Chelsea and she shot a grin and bowed. I smiled and clapped trying to blend in. Now, I have to find the principal office. I go up to a girl with blue hair and brown eyes. Her hair was shoulder length and she was wearing a beautiful sundress. What's up with this school and sundresses?

"Um..hi." I say shyly in a British accent.My change starts now, I'm British. She jumps a little obviously not noticing me and says,"Hi." She smiles warmly at me and I return it. "Uh do you-" "HEY, I'M TALKING! YOU DON'T TALK WHEN I TALK!" Chelsea screams cutting me off wile making her way over to us. "Well, well, well. I don't think I've seen you around here before." She says sneering at me. "Um, I'm new." I tell her bluntly. "Oh, the rich brat. You know some of us actually worked to get into this school, British brat." Chelsea says. There goes my hope of this school not being judgemental. I look down at  the floor, embarrassed. "I declare her school bitch." Chelsea says and everybody throws something at me. I try hiding myself behind my backpack. It doesn't work. "HEY,HEY! STOP IT!" A man's voice screams and immediately everybody stops and leaves the room. The floor is littered with pencils,papers,rulers,stuffed animals and a bunch of other weird things. "Hi, you must me Sophia Grace. I'm Headmaster Funk."

Wait did he just say Headmaster Funk? I resist the urge to laugh and take the and he was offering and shook it nodding. "Well, let's continue this in my office." He says.

1 hour later, I have  my schedule and had gotten a tour of the school by a student teacher named Julie. She was nice and that auditorium I was talking about earlier? That was more freaking awesome than I could've ever imagined it. This school was amazing if only everybody except some teachers didn't hate me.

With that thought I entered second period, missing first period because of the tour. This class was taught by a Ms.Green. As I walked in, I noticed the teacher was already in there and was calling attendance. Everybody's head turned towards me and the teacher noticed me. "Oh hi! You must be Sophia Grace." She says coming over to me. I nod and she spins me to face the class. "Class please welcome Ms. Sophia Grace to our school." She says. That is followed by a chorus of "Boo"s. Ms.Green rolls her eyes and says, "Well, why don't you take a seat next to Mr.Right."

Mr.Right? What kind of a name is that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Okay I havebarely updated this story and I felt like I should, So I did. Hope you like it! It's not on hold anymore!