Indroduction

𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

֎✾°•.֎✾°• ✩ •°✾֎.•°✾֎

The moon was lowering, the sun peeking from the horizon. The shining rays from the sun glistened, continuing through the cracks from the forest trees. Birds sang just like they did in books, the day already seeming so awake.

Rustles and footsteps could be heard, as a little girl skipped through the forest ground, her pearly white shoes pushing dead leaves as she continued. The little girl hummed as she skipped, her reddish-brown hair jumping up and down with every step she took.

The girl's blue eyes stared forward, seeing the sunrise from the ground, through the cracks of the trees. In her hand was a small bag that was tied with a ribbon. A rustling could be heard inside it as she hummed.

The little girl stopped at a tree. The tree was large, a small hole cut through the thick bark. The girl stepped onto one of the thick roots, standing on the tip of her toes as she peeked into the hole. Three small balls of fur were sleeping, though one of them blinked their eyes open as they saw her. The small chipmunk squeaked, climbing over its siblings, causing them to awake as well. The girl giggled slightly as they all fought towards her, staring at her expectantly as they waited. The girl opened the small bag she had, pulling the ribbon off, and grabbed some small nuts and berries that were inside.

The three chipmunks immediately grabbed some food and begun to stuff their cheeks with it before finally starting to chew some nuts. The girl watched, smiling fondly before she heard a rustle. Turning she saw black eyes staring at her through the bushes.

The girl's blue eyes widen as her smile falls. She backs away slightly, fears evident on her face. The little girl presses herself against the tree, watching as a large wolf-like creature walked out. The girl noticed though, that this was no ordinary wolf. Immediately, she realized it was a werewolf.

The werewolf growled threateningly at her before freezing and whimpering in pain. The girl glanced over at the sun, realizing that the full moon was almost gone completely, and then back at the werewolf, noticing the severe wounds it had.

She watched as the werewolf kneels before collapsing with shallow breaths, its eyes closed. The girl stares at the wolf-like creature before biting her lip. Pulling out the small satchel she always carried with her, she pulls out a skimpy roll of bandages. Taking one step forward she freezes, waiting for the werewolf to suddenly come to life and spring at her. It didn't move though so she took another step, freezing again.

Finally, she reaches the dark creature and crouched beside it. She examines all of its wounds, her eyes landing on what seemed to be the worst one. The werewolf seemed to have chewed its arm, almost, seemingly tearing it off. The wound was still bleeding heavily, losing a lot of blood. Glancing at the wolf she reaches out, her hands just skimming the bloody tawny-gray fur it had left, before freezing once again. her blue orbs flickered at the werewolf before lightly pulling its long arm towards her.

With the wolf-like creature still asleep, and the moon has almost gone, she quickly wraps the wound with the last of her bandages, and stood up immediately.

The little girl turned, staring at the werewolf with sadness in her eyes, and walked away before the werewolf could turn back to its human self.

֎✾°•.֎✾°• ✩ •°✾֎.•°✾֎

I know it's short, but it's the Prologue, there suppose to be short. I hope you enjoy it though. The next chapter will be posted soon.

- Cloudfeather