Chapter 3

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕳𝖆𝖙

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕳𝖆𝖙

֎✾°•.֎✾°• ✩ •°✾֎.•°✾֎

Glancing warily at her suitcase, Galiva felt nervous. She suddenly hoped that no one opened the suitcase because if they did... there would be trouble. slipping into the crowd in the corridor she follows them out of the train.

When the train came to a full stop people pushed and cramped themselves onto the train platform. Keeping her arm close to her she lowers her head while she tries to avoid bumping into anyone. Galiva stops, remembering she has no idea where to go. But her wishes were answered when a voice boomed. "Firs' years! Firs' years over here!"

Galiva looked over to where a large man stood. She had to do a double-take to make sure she hadn't mistaken him for a giant (no offense). Shivering slightly from the cold night air, Galiva walked towards the giant man, slipping into the crowd of midgets, including her.

"C'mon, follow me - any more firs' years? Mind yer step, now! Firs' years follow me!"

Stumbling over a rock, Galiva followed the giant man. They were going down a narrower path that was quite steep as well. It was quite silent while they walked, most the occasional sounds of shivering and a few sniffles coming from Neville who looked quite petrified.

"Yeh'll get yer firs' sight o' Hogwarts in a sec." Galiva's head snapped up when the giant man spoke again. "Jus' round this bend here."

Galiva found her jaw falling as she saw the sight. The path had opened towards a large black lake. There was a large mountain and on it was a castle of such great size. Galiva's blue eyes flicker at each part of the castle in complete awe. With windows that glinted the starred sky and towers that seemed to reach the sky, it was a very beautiful place. The giant mad interrupted her gaze.

"No more'n four to a boat!" The giant man called, while pointing at a mass of boats. Clenching her fist slightly, she walked towards the nearest boat. Galiva heard the faint sounds of Peary clicking but continued to walk. Carefully stepping into a boat she was soon followed by three others. Two of them seemed to be twins, girl, and boy, with blond hair and green eyes. The third being a black-haired girl with brown eyes. The girl looked a bit snarky and had a superior aura around her but Galiva noticed a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Everyone in?" The giant man shouted. He sat in a boat himself, looking at them all. "Right then - FORWARD!"

Galiva swayed slightly when all the boats suddenly moved at once. The twins were whispering amongst themselves, wickedly smiling. The black-haired girl turned towards Galiva, smiling slightly.