Chapter 4

In the cafeteria of Beacon, Team FRBD, Team RWBY, and Team JNPR were trying to eat lunch. 

"So.....what's everyone's plans for this semester?" Fred asked as he took a bite of his salad

Daphne kept thinking as she ate, hitting a small walnut out of the air.

"With how long we've been in this semester in particular, it's been a good two weeks so far." Velma points out. "Things have died down from what happened with Dastardly, more and more exchange students coming in, and that tournament at the end of the year, can't forget that."

"But, like, don't classes start back up tomorrow?" Shaggy asked as he set a watermelon slice he had down on a plate in the floor for Scooby who was under the table

Velma simply nods.Out of nowhere, a ball of lettuce was thrown at Fred, prompting him to cath it and throw it right back at where it came from like a baseball.

"I'm.....not sure." Blake sad. "I think i'm gonna sit this one out."

"Whether we sit out or not, we need to spend this day before class getting in as much fun as possible." Fred said, wiping off his hands. "Don't know how much in handy the memories could come in handy when we're busy with our assignments"

"Fred has a very valid point." Weiss states. "We need to spend this last day before having to do all the assignments with our teams."

"I got it!!" Nora called out from where her and the rest of Team JNPR were sitting

Then, a full on plate of salad came flying and hit Shaggy in the face. He'd been through worse but this was out of nowhere. When the plate fell, he brushed off his face a little confused about the sudden plate of salad to the face.

When they all looked over, Ren sighed and was shaking his head, Jaune looked like he wanted to be somewhere else, Pyrrah was surprised by the fact the plate actually hit someone, and Nora simply pointed to the other three members of the team she was in.

After a couple of transfer students, Neptune Vasilias and Sun Wukong, stepped into the door, things had gone out of control a food fight had broke out as Velma left the room, bringing her food with her and going untouched.

A/N: I am gonna cut down this scene so it'll be easier on me. If you wanna know how the full initial fight went down, look for it on YouTube.

Halfway through the fight, tables ended up piled on top of each other and Scooby loaded his mouth with watermelon seeds from behind one pile of tables. Daphne had tied a couple of breadsticks together with some cheese and along with Blake sort of used various forms of attacks but done with breadsticks to defend themselves from flying watermelons.You

Fred had gotten a bunch of sausages tied together and swung them round like a whip with his focus mainly being on Nora's attacks.

"Shaggy, Scooby, whatever your plan is, you better hurry, I don't know how much longer I can do this for!!!" Fred called out

Nora simply threw various foods at high speeds.

Fred kept hitting it out of the air with the sausage strings, each one pushing him back just a little bit more.

"Is this all you have????" Fred taunts, managing to hit one thing back which hit a metal pole off of a side area, the pole landing right next to Nora along with a watermelon

Nora grabbed the pole and jammed it into the watermelon making a makeshift hammer. She took this chance to then slam down hard on the ground, which launched Fred up into the air and right through the roof.