Then Sir Nighteye showed a picture of the man we were going to be investigating, Chisaki Kai, the young head of the Shie Hassaikai.

When his picture appeared on the screen, I nearly gasped. Togata-san and Midoriya had apparently had a run-in with him recently. They were sulking as Sir Nighteye explained how the encounter went.

I was about to raise my hand to tell him that I had a similar run-in with Chisaki, but I decided against it, because I didn't really have any info that wasn't already brought up.

"You okay?" Uraraka nudged me with her elbow. 

"Yeah."

_

When we got back to the dorms, I was exhausted, so I holed up in my room for a while.

I had a lot on my mind.

At the briefing earlier, they were talking about how it's unlikely that the League of Villains will be teaming up with the Hassaikai. But I doubt that, because at the end of the day, the League is still an organization, so they won't be able to survive on their own forever.

I probably wouldn't be able to face Tomura, like ever. But I do want to rescue Eri. Aizawa said I need to do some major quirk training before we face Chisaki- I've pretty much just been aimlessly throwing fists of fire at people, man. 

Someone knocked on my door. "L/N, it's Tsu, we're watching a movie! Come on out!"

I groaned, "Fine, fine."

_

"How does her hair stay so nice even though she's underwater?" Uraraka pouted.

We were watching 'The Little Mermaid'.

_

I went to bed a littler more at ease that night. But that ended once I fully fell asleep.

I was reminded of my encounter with Chisaki.

He was really polite, and made it obvious he was just trying to get my opinion on things. And I like his idea, but his way of carrying it out is stupid. And I feel like I really embarrassed myself in front of him, because I demonstrated that I couldn't use my quirk too well, and I made a ligma joke. 

I had a nightmare. And I woke up covered in sweat, breathing really heavily. It was really early in the morning, the Sun wasn't close to being out.

In my nightmare, Chisaki was standing in the middle of a clean, white room. Suddenly, bright red lights blinked on and the room turned red.

Chisaki's voice rang in my ears.

"Ah, sorry about that, my daughter is always running off."

The image of Eri and Chisaki walking back into the alley was flashing in my mind like a strobe light.

"Thank you, Eri."

Then I was back in the white room, and I saw Eri lying on a surgical table. And the lights in the room weren't the only thing that were red. She was covered in blood.

Then the room filled with hundreds of surgical tables with Eri's corpse on them.

"What do you think about heroes?

Chisaki started walking towards me, he took off his mask. His face started changing, he was my father, then my mother, then Tomura, then my ex boyfriend, then my uncle, then Eraserhead, then...Tenya.

The phrase, "What do you think about heroes?" kept repeating in my head, over and over, getting louder and louder every time.

And then everything went silent.

I saw Eri crying. She was clinging to my leg.

I fell asleep shortly after I had woken up.

Then I was back in the white room, I saw myself. I was smiling, alongside Tomura. And the atmosphere felt much better. 

And it was nice.

It was really nice.

_words; 1161