Chapter 9- Christmas Time

SURPRISE!! Okay so i decided im continuing this story. So here ya go.________________________________________

Kenny's Pov:

"No!! Dont put that ornament there!!" Its been two weeks, and we are home and decorating.

"Okay okay. Gosh Lou,so sassy." Everyone laughed at our little arguement.

By everyone i mean Zayn, Perrie, Danielle, Liam, Briana, Niall, Harry, and Eleanor.

"Shut up guess and help us." They all shook their heads and went back to their little conversations.

"Oh come on!! Harry......pwease." He looked up from talking to El and smiled at me......a mishevious smile.

I started to back up.

"Harry.........harry no. NOOO!!" He chased me out of the room, everyone staring at us.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of flour. Once he came in.........poof.

Flour was all over his face.

"Oh thats it!!" He opened the fridge, as i continued throwing flour, he turned around and i got hit on the head with an egg.

"Oh my god!! HARREH!!" This is war......Five minutes later we were laying on the kitchen floor, laughing.

"I.........cant......breathe." "That was hilarious." I nodded in response, too tired to talk.

"Holy shit! What did you guys do in here!!"

"Umm.........food fight." He rolled his eyes and walked out.

"Oh come on. Like you never had a food fight."

Okay do you guys want it to go on or not?? Comnent and vote pwease