Chapter 7- Its Been Two Weeks

Kenny's Pov:

There was screams. There was blood. There was pain. It all came suddenly, out of no where. Harry was singing.........to me. Then, it all came.

The screams.

The blood.

The pain.

I tried to move, but i couldnt. I moved my head, but pain shot through it. I tried to talk, or atleast scream.

One scream.

But i couldnt. I tried to whisper, but it came out as nothing. All around me, people we just, limply, sitting.

I was upside down, and so was everything else. I heard sirens in the distance, coming closer. I looked at the corner of my right eye, Harry was passed out, hopefully.

I looked to my corner left eye, Louis............he was damaged. He head was against the, now, broken window. He looked soo.........broken.

Ahead of me was Zayn and Niall, I didnt see Liam. But i hope he was okay. Zayn must have flew above us. He was sleeping before, so now he looked.........fragile.

Niall's perfect blonde hair was now stained red.

It was Horror.

I looked out the window and saw a big red bus.........we got hit......by That!! Sirens, thays the last i heard before i was surrounded in blackness.  

________________________________________ 

I opened eyes, but they werent open.........if you know what i mean. Everything was soo......white.

"Hello??" just then, a big yellow light came out of no where. A girl a little older than me came out of the light. And she was pale!!! White as snow.

"Hello Kenny." She.........she knew my name.

"Uhh, yeah. Thats me. Umm who are you and how do you know my name." She smiled, but it was a warm smile.

"Im Katie, your gardian angle." my......gardian angle.

"So im in heaven......" she shook her head,

"No no. Your not dead, your in the inbetween. Im here to show you some things." I narrow my eyes at her.

"What kind of things......" she motion for me to follow her, and i did. She moved her hands around and a pictire popped up.

"This is Louis after you died." He was in a room. Wearing an orange suit....... his eyes were dark, very dark. H-he was in a.........a......a jail cell.

"He was soo depressed after you died. He became a VERY bad person, did drugs, decided to break the band up, and now. Here he is, in a jail cell." He pulled out something from his pocket.........a picture......of me and him. He started to cry, sobbing, calling out my name.

A tear slid down my cheek.

"Oh Louis." Katie noticed me crying and closed it up.

"Next.........Harry. He didnt take it well either. Almost worse than Louis." I looked up from my hands.........worse than Lou......no, no. But why.........

"What do you meam." she shook her head, in a sorrowful way, and opened another picture. There was Harry, in a dark dark room.

"He went into depression and started cutting himself. And after Louis decided to break the band up.........he went into a Mentle Physility." I looked back down at the picture.

He hard dark bags under his eyes, and they lost the shine and color in them. He looked like he hadnt smiled in a while. And, his curls.........his curls were gone, shaved off. He pulled out a picture.........of me.

"Kenny, i loved you soo much. More than a friend, waay more than a friend. You were soo sweet and gentle and kind." he actually smiled, but it soon fell away and he started sobbing.

He......he liked me......??

I liked him but i didnt know he felt the same, even though he did just met me, i liked him. Katie then showed me Zayn, Liam, and Niall.

"Zayn started to smoke again, and doing drugs. Liam burried himself in paper work, never coming out of his room. He felt really bad after the accident and everyone, except Zayn and Niall, blamed him because he was driving. Last but not least, Niall.......sweet old Nialler didnt know what to do anymore. He shut himself out from the rest of the world.........and never sang or touched a single guitar ever." I was literally crying right now.......i didnt know the boys cared soo much about me.

"Shh, dont cry." she pulled me into a hug.

"Thats not EVER going to happen, because your not dead or never going to die. Not under my supervision." She winked at me, then disapeared. 

________________________________________

Zayn's Pov:

Kenny hasnt woken up for DAYS. Actually its been about two weeks. The docter said she had a MAJOR head injury, and is in a coma. I am alright. Have a broken leg, broken arm, and some cuts here and there.

Niall was fine, the only one without a serious injury. He had a broken arm, staples in his head, and a sprained ankle, but nothing serious.

Liam.........well Liam a wheel chair. He broke both his arms, AND his ankle.

Louis has a concussion, broken leg, stitches in his arm, and a sprained wrist.

Harry had to have surgury in his leg, he had MAJOR head injury, like

Kenny, two broken fingers, and had a coma, but woke up last week. That all happened in these past two weeks.

Niall only had to stay in the hospital for about three days, but delivered us news about each other. I am out of my room now, i stayed in there for five days.

Liam got out yesterday.

Harry and Louis are still in there rooms. But since Niall got out, he never left the hospital, niether have i.  

Since im taking care of Liam, neither has he. The girls came visit us too.

Perrie came the day of the accident, but had to leave the day i got out.

Danielle came the day after Perrie, and she never left the hospital, she put her dancing on hold.

Eleanor came with Danielle and has been taking care of Louis. And someone came for Niall, im guessing the girl he liked. I learned that her name was Briana.......shes irish like Niall.

"Zayn, Zayn." I snapped out of my daze, and Danielle was waving her hand in my face.

"Hmm, what." She shook her head, laughing.

"I said, can you go check on Harry for me and Liam?" I nodded and left. On my way there i heard noises in Kenny's room. I opened the door, slowly.

She......she was moving......and talking, but her eyes were closed. I was soo shocked and excited at the same time, i didnt know what to do.

This is the first time she talked in these past two weeks.

"DOCTER!! HURRY!! KENNY IS MOVING!!! KENNY TOMLINSON IS MOVING!!" I didnt care if i was waking any patients up, this is important. 

________________________________________ 

~Hello again my little squirtlers!! Please, pretty please comment of what you think of the story or what you think is going to happen. And do me a favor and vote please. Thanks, bye bebz~ Kailey:P