CHAPTER 4: START OF A WAR

Start from the beginning

Hornet: That happens to you for being locked in your room 24 hours a day playing PSX, your junk foods are taking their toll.

Arizona: Did you hear Hornet?

Hornet: Of what?

Arizona: About a new Royal Navy aircraft carrier.

Hornet: No, what is it?

Arizona: According to rumors, she alone faced the first division and defeated them in a few minutes.

Hornet: (Laughter) That is barbaric, that is just unfounded rumors, in the field of war, there are stories like these, also if we talk seriously, the Spitfire or the swordfish, their yields are much lower than our Wildcat or Dauntless .

Hamman: What about idle talk!

Hamman who is way ahead yells to get attention.

Hornet: Well, Hamman is right.

¡CLING!

Helena picks up a signal on her SG radar.

Helena: Girls!

Arizona: ¿Helena?

Hornet: It seems that we were very slow.

Ahead of them are two aircraft carriers sailing in their direction.

Helena: It is the fifth division of the Sakura Empire.

Long Island: They look very strong.

Hamman: Come on, Hamman will beat you up.

Hornet secretly sends an SOS message.

FIFTH DIVISION OF SAKURA EMPIRE CARRIERS.

On the forward flight deck Shokaku is sitting a little distraught.

Shokaku: How unfortunate is mine, to be bullied by our evil superiors, don't you think so, Zuikaku?

Standing at the bow of her ship, Zuikaku answers her sister.

Zuikaku: Sister, could you take it seriously? We can show those old ladies in the first division how good we are.

Shokaku: Damn, you're a very direct girl, don't worry, your older sister supports you.

Zuikaku: (draws her sword) That's right! If you are here there is nothing to fear!

Zuikaku is covered in fire and her ship shines ...

AZUR LANE BASE QUEEN ELIZABETH R-08 COMMAND BRIDGE

POV FIRST PERSON

I am on the bridge of my ship, as a precaution I have my 24-hour radars on.

¡CLING!

My radars captured 50 planes 360km west of here, by the frequency output I could tell they are AM Zero planes.

Me: What are these planes doing in that area? Impossible! Are they attacking an allied fleet?

Unfortunately I cannot confirm as my surface radars are too limited for my radars to detect, for those cases I relied solely on the radars of the Type 45 destroyers (Daring Class) for my protection against surface threats.

Me: I have no choice. Prepare 5 F-35 planes! Beast configuration!

The beast configuration or beast mode is when the F-35 is loaded with SSM and AAM missiles, in case the SSMs are loaded on the wings and the AAMs on the belly of the plane, this configuration unfortunately makes it more susceptible to being detected by airborne radar, but in this case I had no choice. While I wait for the planes to be ready, I quickly head towards the command office, when I arrive and open the door without knocking, everyone looks at me in surprise.

Wales: Did you hear that Hornet's fleet is under attack?

Me: YES, I am currently sending my planes to that area.

Wales: Okay ...

¡BAM!

The door slides open and Illustrious enters.

Illustrious: It is grave Enterprise went alone to rescue the Hornet fleet!

Wales: What?

Me: But how reckless.

POV THIRD PERSON

A lonely woman navigates at maximum speed, she is Enterprise, although she acts very cool, because she is like that, but if something involves losing her loved ones they make her somewhat impulsive.

Enterprise: Please be on time (Hold my boilers)

She is overexerting her machinery and it is a matter of time for the engine to blow up, if vision also becomes clouded little by little.

Enterprise: Damn.

??: Hey! Gray Ghost, Do you want us to take you?

Enterprise stops in its tracks and her breath hitches, she looks up and sees a Merlin helicopter descending until its landing gears touch the sea, when the helicopter side door opens she sees Elizabeth, Cleveland, Javelin, Formidable and Laffey.

Enterprise: (Surprised) Girls!

Me: My God, you are very agitated, come up.

Enterprise agrees and gets on the helicopter, when getting on and sitting down Elizabeth gives her a headset so they can talk without difficulty, the helicopter takes off again and resumes its way.

Me: Enterprise, don't worry I have sent my planes to protect your little sister, currently you can say that you are out since you are very tired from running like crazy, so we take care of protecting them. Do you understand?

Enterprise: But ...

Me: You understand?

Enterprise: (Pressed) I understand.

Me: Well girls, the first step, my planes must be giving you a hard time, they will not soften the way, then we continue to clean up, it should be easy, well girls, from now on we will walk.

Cleveland: Walk? What do you prefer?

Me: We will sail from here on.

The helicopter begins to decrease its altitude and its landing gears touch the sea, the door opens.

Me: go! Get off the helicopter!

The girls obey Elizabeth's order and then the Helicopter fragments into hundreds of cubes and flies to my deck where they disappear.

Me: Well girls follow me!

All: Yes!

In that Enterprise sele at maximum speed.

Me: Hey! Wait! God she is very impulsive!

Cleveland: Well, when your family is involved, it gets kind of reckless.

Me: God.

I forced my engines to chase her.

TO BE CONTINUE.....