Episode 1:The loading screen

Xéno!Papyrus's point of view

Finally, I defeated her. Frisk is finally dead. She won't kill all the monsters anymore. Plus; I became stronger. I will finally be able to reign again.

Papyrus:Her human soul. The soul that will make me even stronger than I was before.

So, i try to take Frisk's soul, but I find myself in an odd place.

Papyrus:What is happening? Where am I? I didn't take the soul? Damn!

I am in a very somber place. I can't see anything. If there are traps, I won't be able to see them. I don't know where I am going, nor how I came to this strange place. In all cases, I have to come back to Snowdin. I'm walking, and walking. I have no idea of how much time I spent here. However, after a moment, I see a light. I run to it.

Papyrus:Finally! A place where I will be able to see where I am.

While I'm approaching, my biggest surprise is to see Frisk.

Papyrus:What?

Frisk:You? What are you doing here? You aren't supposed to be there. How did you arrive here?

Papyrus:I don't know how I did come here myself. I just wanted to find my way in this somber place. Though, I see that you are still alive. I will then kill you again. Before we start, where are we?

Frisk:We are in the loading screen, the place that allows me to get back in time to fight my enemies again until I kill them. Because of your presence here, I don't have access to the possibilities anymore. *attacks Papyrus without anything*

Papyrus:*easily dodges Frisk's attack* How is it possible that you don't have your boxing-gloves anymore? *make Super Gaster Blasters and normal Gaster Blasters appear at the same time to fire around and on Frisk*

Frisk:*dodges all the fires during a long time, but is trapped at one moment, she prefers to touch the fires of the normal Gaster Blasters instead of those of the Super Gaster Blasters, her Hp going down to 41/48* *tries to whisper* Here, I don't have my healing items anymore nor my equipment to attack and defend myself.

Papyrus:I heard you. You whisper very badly.

Frisk:Shit! Anyway, I will defeat you this time.  *run towards Papyrus to attack Papyrus from the front again*

Papyrus:*before she gets to him, make Super Gaster Blasters fire on her*

Frisk:*dodges the fires and starts to move to attack from the side*

Papyrus:It's useless.

Frisk:*approaches Papyrus to attack him*

Papyrus:*blocks Frisk's attack with bones*

Frisk:*is in pain because of the bones, her HP goes down to 39/48*

Papyrus:You never succeeded in attacking me last time, so you won't do it now.

Frisk:Yes, but I still have an advantage. You have been extremely weakened by my first attack while I started with all of my energy. Furthermore, death is definitive here.

Papyrus:Good, I won't have to worry about you after this fight. *creates a yellow bone and sends it in the air*

Frisk:That again.

Papyrus:Indeed. Yellow magic is very useful.

Frisk:I will kill you before this bone has any chance of attacking me. *attacks Papyrus from the front, once again*

Papyrus:*turns Frisk's soul into blue and makes gravity strong enough to immobilize Frisk* You would need to attack me first for that.

Frisk:I see. I will then play with you another way.