Chapter 3: reaction

Start from the beginning

When he gets to them his eyes widen." PUNZ COME HERE I FOUND PONK AND PURPLED" he shouts to his friend. Punz quickly gets there and starts shaking his little cousin.

"Purpled get up" he shakes a little harder. "Come on buddy get up". On the other hand Sam was trying to wake his other friend up.

After a few minutes Sam gave up and wakes to his conscious friend. "Punz I don't think they're waking up any time soon" punz shook his head and continued to shake the teen. "Punz" sam put his hand on his friends right shoulder.

"No he'll wake up. He has to wake up" Sam pulled the blonde and hugged him. "He will just not today" punz started tearing up. And ended up crying into his friends shoulder.

Fundy

Fundy woke up and starts couching. After a few seconds he stops and looks around. Shocked at the scene in front of him. He then sees tubbo laying on the ground passed out. He makes his way to the teen and starts shaking him lightly trying to wake up the 16 year old.

After a few minutes he was unsuccessful. So he picked up the brunette and started walking him to safety.

Then he saw his two best friends both passed out on the ground. He rushes over to them and falls to his knees. "Guys?" He whispered shaking them both at a time, still holding the teen.

The fox started shaking, tears falling down his face. "Guys please"

Bad

Bad flutters his eyes open sitting up. The first thing he notices is techno, passed out on the floor. The second thing he notices is that everything was blown up. And the third thing he notices is his friends holding people they love crying their eyes out.

Dream was holding a passed out George muttering something. Karl was hugging an unconscious Sapnap.  punz and Sam were hugging, punz crying and Sam drawing circles around his back. And lastly Fundy, he was holding tubbo in one arm, and shaking niki and erect with the other.

He got to his feet and walked over to techno kneeling down and started shaking him lightly. "Techno wake up" he continued shaking the pig hybrid. "Techno come on please".

after a few more attempts he gave up with a sigh. He got up and started walking hoping to find anyone else. "BAD!" Bad swung his head at the direction of the scream. Their he saw antfrost stuck in between  some heavy looking wood.

He ran over to his friend and kneeled down in front of him. "Ant are you ok? Give me a few minutes I'll be able to get you out ok just-just stay with me" bad got on his feet again and started to move the wood that was on his friend.

About 7 minutes later bad had removed all the wood from above his friend. "There are you alright?" Asked bad holding his friends arm. "Who cares about me skeppy's in more pain then me"

Bad stared at his cat like friend for a minute until he looked around. "Behind me you idiot" bad got on his feet and started sprinting pass ant. A few feet away from antfrost laid skeppy. Unconscious and bloody.

Bad rushes over to his friend. Kneeling down and picking him up. "Geppy? Hey geppy wake up" bad said softly stroking skeppy's hair. "Skeppy it's time to wake up"

After a few minutes skeppy woke up looking above him to find bad. "Morning you muffin head" bad smiled as the other man smiled back reaching his hand to hold bads face. "Hey bad? Have I ever told you that your beautiful?"

Bad blushed at the comment. "And smart?" Skeppy added looking at his friend fondly. "no" answered the demon like creature blushing even more. "Hey bad, come down here for a second I need to tell you something"

Bad brought his face down. "A little more" bad brought his face a little bit down. Skeppy smiled. "Hey bad?" "Ye-yeah?" Skeppy leaned in and kissed him.

Bad was shocked but kissed back. The kiss was sweet and innocent. Full of love and care.

Skeppy pulled back with the biggest smile ever. "I'm tired" bads widen at the mans statement. "Would you mind, if I, fell asleep, here?"

And without warning Skeppy passed out again.

Quackity

Quackity got up slowly, looking around. "What the hell happened here?" He looked around confused. All he could see was distraction.

He saw his friends scattered around the floors of manburg. He didn't know what had happened. Or why it had happened. But he knew he had to fix it somehow.

His eyes then lied on an unconscious schlatt. He quickly made his way to him and started shaking him. "Schlatt wake up! This isn't funny!"

He kept shaking him but he didn't wake up. "Schlatt please get up" he said quietly. Tears in the corner of his eyes. He soon broke into full on crying. His head on the chest of Schlatt and his tears soaking the mans suit.

Technoblade

Techno slowly opened his eyes. He got up and rubbed his head. Looking around he saw everything his twin has done. "Holly sh*t Wilbur. Even I never did something like this" he whispered with a chuckle.

He started walking around passing people who are crying and people that are passed out. He made his way to dream and stood behind him. "So are you happy now? He blowed it up now what?"

Dream turned his head and looked at techno. "I never wanted this" he whispered as more tears fell from his eyes. "I didn't want this techno"

Techno kneeled down and pulled dream into a hug. "I know you didn't. I know" dream continued to cry into technos shoulder. After a few minutes had passed dream pulled out of the hug. "Sorry" he whispered out.

Techno gave dream a small smile and stood up, offering his hand to dream. "Come on green boy. We have others to help". Dream chuckled and stood up. "Let's go help them then."

{———————————}

Ahh sorry this took long. Writers block is sh*t. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Happy New Years everyone.