More guests

Josie POV:
"Stefan?" Hope said confused "oh hell no.... your not invited!" She got angrier then in stepped Stefan and :

 your not invited!" She got angrier then in stepped Stefan and :

"Get out... touch my wife I will kill you!" I said  "it's been six years our falling out why the grudge!" Roman said " you killed my mum, which led to my uncle and dad dying to you wrecked my life, you killed most of the people I loved!" Hope answered "Roman you nasty di- Hope cut Haley of "mum language, childre- Hope stopped and skimmed the room with her eyes "jo where is Aly?" She asked me "she went the toilet with my dad and then she was-" I answered before being interrupted "Josie the back door!" Hope screamed " why is everyone so loud?" Aly asked Hope spun around so fast "where were you?" She asked "the bafroom... did I do bad!" Aly replied About to cry "no no mummy just got scared, because Dr Saltzman was meant to be with you!" Hope said glaring at my dad "he did I left my bow so went up again!" Alyssa answered.

Hope POV:
The party got wrapped up after about 4 hours of dancing, drinking and talking turns out Lizzie and MG now live at the end of our street and my mum,dad,Elijah, Freya and Rebekah are all getting are all moving into my dads childhood mansion about twenty minutes away. Stefan is living with Caroline and Roman is back on a plane to Europe.