The meeting

Hope POV:
I woke up to Josie snoring quite loud, I picked up my phone to check the time, my phone read 9:30am, visiting hours start in half and hour. I also had about twenty messages front the group chat with Lizzie, Josie and I with the twins nursery and Aly's rooms all been decorated and how Lizzie was gonna do our whole house. And more messages from the group chat with all our relatives and friends, about how literally everyone was visiting today well the majority. I dropped my phone trying to put it back on the bedside table. "I'm up!" Josie shouted when my phone hit the floor. "Morning beautiful!!" Josie said in her raspy morning voice. "Sorry!" I said "come cuddle with me!" I carried on she climes slowly on to me hospital bed and I'm pretty sure we both fell asleep again or at least I did I woke up again about ten minutes later when Juliet started crying.

                                                              Lizzie POV:
Me and Alyssa arrived at the hospital at bang on 10:00am we met Hopes mum and dad at the door and walked into together although Alyssa already new the hospital room number from yesterday and ran straight there. To the public all they saw was a four year old girl running down the corridor and me running after her frantically. "Mama!" She screamed and ran up to Hope she suddenly stopped and stared at the twins in the cots and just started crying "what... what's wrong, Aly?" Hope said I had a feeling she wasn't gonna like the twins. "Theys so cute!" She cried "i love them both!" She carried on. I was wrong. When Hope said she could hold them Aly carried on running the her moms and begged to get lifted into he bed and ahold of her sibling.

                                                              Haley POV:
I walked into the room and I was greeted with two crying Parents and a crying child all delighted to expand they family, although I was NOT in the right room, I quickly turned around to Lizzie from across the hall saying "this room Hopes mum!" I laughed and walked in to Hope laughing with Josie as Alyssa was booping her sibling continuously. " I thought Hope was crying before!"  I said "no hope doesn't do that she is too bad*ss apperently!" Lizzie replied while Hope and Josie stared her down for different reasons "bad*ss!" Alyssa repeated "f*ck!" Lizzie said in shock "f*ck!" Alyssa repeated once again. "Who is teaching my grandchildren those words!" Alaric said making an entrance as always "well Dr Saltzman it was you own daughter!" Hope replied "Lizzie! And Hope it's Alaric or Ric you know that!" He replied "I'm amazed that you knew it was Lizzie not Josie and what I know is that me calling you Dr Saltzman annoys you so I carry on doing it!" Hope carried on.

                                                         Third person:
It took about 40mins for everyone else to arrive from Caroline and Stefan to Freya, keelin and their son. Hope got dressed and put the twins in the car seats Lizzie brought and went home inviting everyone inside. Turns out Lizzie was able to finish the guest bedroom and Hope and Josie.

Hope and Josie bedroom:

The guest bedroom:

   Hope and Josie absolutely love it! Everyone stayed until about 6:30pm because Hope was amazed she could drink again and also wanted to start cooking again, Hope adores to cook and paint hopefully Juliet will to because Alyssa likes to read and ...

   Hope and Josie absolutely love it! Everyone stayed until about 6:30pm because Hope was amazed she could drink again and also wanted to start cooking again, Hope adores to cook and paint hopefully Juliet will to because Alyssa likes to read and do peoples hair like Josie.