The answer

Hope POV: "Mum do you want to meat you're grandchild?" I asked "yes but then can we talk?" She replied
"Ok." I replied confused. Then everyone met each other then my mum pulled me aside.

                  Haley POV: "you live in my childhood home... you no what never mind urm I was never really dead I don't think urm I have spent the last five years in a prison world, the day I found out I was pregnant, and then you dad and uncle joined the prison world I have already thought there was someone else in that prison world too but I never got all the way around it and then yesterday I think there was a massive flash and then I was in mystic falls. Like the real one!" I said Hoping she would say something " mum I gonna be sick!" She said and then through up a massive pile of black goo.

Josie POV: " Josie or Lizzie have you been doing black ma- she stopped talking and fell to the floor.

"Dad I'm taking her to the doc- " stop don't this happens to your mother you are having siphon hybrids this time the babies at sucking the magic out of hopes blood!" My dad said "well so what do we do?" I asked " vematos - Freya did say the rest of the spell it just created a very high pitched sound in everyone ears!
"Huuuuh that prison world it's empty someone else is here!" Hope said while walking falsity to the back door "Stefan?"...