👑E

Jeno was contemplating to call Jaemin or not.

It was 11 in the evening, for godsakes! And it's windy and cold and is about to rain.

Jeno keeps pacing back and forth in his room. Lucas and the court ladies are tired and sleepy already; it isn't easy to wake up at 4 and work the whole day.

They only get breaks when the royals are eating, resting, or getting ordered to relax and earn their Good night's sleep when the royals sleep.

"Your highness?" Lucas uttered

Jeno looked at Lucas, and he was shocked for them to see him still there.

"Lucas? Why are you still here?" Jeno asked

"You haven't rested, sir yet; most of the royals are already sleeping; you're the only one who hasn't slept yet," Lucas said, yawing.

Jeno pitied Lucas and the court ladies who were waiting outside.

"You may all go rest now," Jeno said

Lucas bowed and went outside.

A whisper of cheers and claps was heard outside the room

Jeno chuckled

Out of the all royals who reside within the palace, Jeno is the only person who dismisses staff early except for Lucas.

Maybe that's one of the reasons why the staff would like to work with Jeno

It isn't usual that Jeno lets Lucas and the court ladies wait this long

Jeno sat down at one of the chairs and stared at his phone with Jaemin's phone number.

"Ahh hell! This is my chance."

Jeno dialed Jaemin

At first, no one would answer.

That made Jeno worried.

"Come on, Jaemin, please answer me."

Jeno called for the second try, within 5 rings, Jaemin answered.

Sobs and shaky voices answered.

"Jeno? *hic*" Jaemin whispered

"Jaemin? Where are you right now?"

"Don't *hic* bother Jeno; I'm fine."

A strong gust of wind blew over Jeno's roof.

"No! I'm your boyfriend, and I deserve to know!" Jeno raised his voice

"Jeno, just please," Jaemin whispered.

"That's it, Jaemin! Where are you right now? I'm coming," Jeno said while walking towards the door.