Only doing my job [Tom Holland x Reader]

Acting is a very difficult profession. Outsiders say that the life of actors is filled with fame, glam, money, and luxury. But the actors will say otherwise. Every profession has its ups and downs. And swinging from a crane is not at all pleasant. Tom's whole body ached, he did most of his stunts and now when they wrap up the shooting, he will finally get rest.

His hotel had a partnership with the spa and they gave a 30% discount to the guest staying at the hotel. Many people from his staff suggested Tom to go there. And Tom did, because why not? He was getting a massage on 30% discount. And the spa was not that far away.

Tom was met by the gentle breeze of calming fragrance as he entered the place. He walked towards the reception desk, smiling at the beautiful girl welcoming him."Hi, I am Tom Holland here for a massage." he said, still smiling." Ok sir, did you take an appointment?" the girl asked.

"Appointment?" "Yes appointment sir, we give our top priority to the guests from the hotel and set appointments to the other customers." the girl said. "Oh, but I am a guest at the hotel." "So, do you have the card given by the hotel?" the sweet smile on the girl's face starts to fade now.

I don't have it right now." Tom didn't know that the hotel management had handed him any card other than the key of his room. "Then you can book an appointment for tomorrow sir."

"Tomorrow! Can you please make it today. Look, I am an actor, I have a very packed schedule. And I don't know when I will have a day off." Tom said a little louder than he should. "Sir there is no need to shout. We have a shortage of masseuses, that's why I told you to book the appointment for tomorrow sir."

"Then hire more masseuses, it's not like you can't pay them enough." Again he should have not said that. Tom instantly regretted his words. The girl looked at him with annoyance. "Yes, we can pay them enough but some people think they can touch our masseuse anywhere they want. That's why they left. And I am only doing my job, I don't know if you are an actor or that you have a busy schedule. I am just a receptionist. I don't hire anybody here. " she shouted.

"I am really sorry. I didn't want to shout at you. I'm just tired and my whole body is aching. But that doesn't justify my behavior towards you. Please forgive me." and the girl smiled at him." It's okay, you're forgiven and by the way my name is Y/N L/N." Tom also smiled and gave her a little nod. "So, do you wanna book an appointment now." she said regaining her professional posture again.

" Yeah, of course darling." he said, taking his wallet and Y/N got back on the computer to book his appointment. Y/N looks up from the computer when she hears Tom laughing. "Is this the card you were asking for?" Y/N at the familiar card and starts to laugh with him. "I believe it is" Tom pays, using his 30% discount as a woman comes out the room with a masseuse behind and Y/N tells Tom to go in.

"Hey Y/N can i take you out on a date tonight." He says as Y/N blushes and let's out a small ok. "So we are up for tonight, darling." Y/N gives him a small nod as they both grin at each other stupidly. Tom goes in for his massage and Y/N busied herself with work.

 Tom goes in for his massage and Y/N busied herself with work

A/n- Sorry if this is crappy one shot