"I have to go." Hadlee said quickly and pressed the off button on her stream. Tears streamed down her face and she couldn't breathe. She reached for her phone and called the most recent person on her contacts.

"Hello?" His voice said after three rings. Hadlee let out a loud sob and tried breathing but it sounded like loud gasping.

~Possible Trigger Warning. (Panic Attack)~

"Lee?" Dream asked, his voice laced with concern.

"Help. It hurts." She sobbed and scratched at her neck, trying anything to let the air leave her lungs. She scratched hard and could feel the scratch marks start to stay on her skin.

"Hadlee breathe." Dream spoke with concern. Hadlee shook her head even though she knew Dream couldn't see her. She sobbed again. She took a deep breath again trying to breath, this time only a little bit of air left her lungs, but she needed more. She began scratching her chest trying to release the large amount of pressure.

"Hadlee I need you to breathe for me." He spoke quickly. Dream wanted nothing more than to jump through the phone and comfort the girl and help her but he couldn't. He lived to far away to even get to her and he hated that. Then an idea popped into his head.

Bringing his phone with him he instantly called Quackity. He knew that he knew Hadlee's address and he needed it now. After getting the address he instantly called up Sapnap.

"What Dream?" Sapnap asked, obviously he had just been woken up by the call.

"I need you to go to this address right now or I swear to god Sapnap I will kill you myself." Dream spoke in complete panic. Almost instantly Sapnap got out of bed and made his way to his car, making sure to be quiet so he didn't wake his parents. After Dream had given him the address he hung up and started the quick drive.

"Hadlee can you hear me?" Dream asked. He heard a sob but it sounded as if she had tried to say yes but it didn't come out quite correctly.

Nick's POV (Sapnap)

I pulled into the drive way that Clay had told me to do to and instantly got out of my car. Surprisingly the front door was unlocked. Whose house even is this? I questioned looking around. Then my eyes landed on the black and white cat laying on the rug in the middle of the room. Prince.. This is Hadlee's house.

I then heard the noise of a loud sob from upstairs, followed by a scream.

"Hadlee!" I yelled running up the stairs. I opened all doors I came across until I found hers. When I opened the door my heart dropped to the floor and I felt sick.

Hadlee lay on the floor sobbing and covered in blood, her blood. I could hear Clay speaking to her but I could tell she was to far lost to hear him. She was having a panic attack.

"Nick help her please." Clay said obviously stressed. Based on how his voice cracked he could tell that he was crying. I jogged over to Hadlee and instantly pulled her head onto my lap. Her whole front side was covered in scratch marks, blood ran from her nose.

This is the first time I had seen Hadlee's face. Even in the pictures she posted of Quackity and Karl she blocked out her face. She was beautiful to say the least. She had wavy brown hair with a button nose. Freckles littered her tear stained face. Hadlee looked up at me with pain filled eyes.

"Sapnap." She spoke quietly before another sob broke loose. Shit.

"Hadlee I need you to stay awake for me please." I spoke to her softly. She nodded slowly but he could see how much she was struggling to keep her eyes opened. Her head sat in my lap and I ran my hands through her hair, trying to keep her calmed. Finally she had been able to take a deep breath and many more after that. The pressure on her chest eased and she finally fell asleep. She took in slow and steady breaths.

~Trigger Warning Over~

"Thank you Nick." Clay said after he heard her soft snores. I could sense the hint of worry in his voice as he spoke. I looked down at the girl in my lap and smiled down at her.

"She's okay Clay. I won't let anything happen to her." I spoke picking her up and setting her on her bed. She stirred slightly before laying on her back. I walked over to the tissues and grabbed one. I began cleaning up the blood around her face and neck.

"Nick I don't know how I can ever repay you." Clay spoke. I shook my head and picked up Hadlee's phone and walked out the room with it so he didn't wake her up.

"You don't have to repay me. I would do it again in a heart beat. What even happened?" I asked, curiosity got the better of me. Clay sighed.

"I don't know. I was picking up my room when my phone started ringing. She called me sobbing. I didn't know what to do Nick. I was so helpless." Clay spoke, his voice breaking a little. I knew Clay had started to really care for her over the past week or so that we have known her. Then it had hit me.

"On her stream, she did a Q&A. People started sending her hate about a certain person or what they called an incident. She didn't address it but after she started getting called an attention whore she shut off her stream." I spoke lowly. I heard Clay take in a sharp intake of a breath.

"I have to go, I'll talk to you later." Clay spoke before the phone went silent. I walked back into the room and quietly sat her phone on the charger and left the room.

I made a quick call to my mom and explained what happened and told her I wouldn't be coming home tonight. Given the circumstances she didn't care and hoped Hadlee would be better. You and I both mom.

Leaving it at that I sat down on the couch in the livingroom. I pulled out my phone, all sense of being tired left me the moment I saw Hadlee.

My curiosity still got the best of me and I wondered what person they were talking about. Or what was the incident?