23 : His Side

Arkhein's Pov

"I DONT WANT TO BE BY YOUR SIDE ! WHY ON EARTH DID I MARRY YOU !"

i shouted to my FAKE WIFE .

"Ar-arkhein , i would do anything just to make you fall for me "

"I DONT WANT COMMITMENT ! I ONLY WANT POWER AND MAJESTY ! BUT THAT POWER.AND MAJESTY MAY KAPALIT LAHAT ! AT YUN ANG PINAKA MALING MISTAKE NA GINAWA KO ! I SHOULD HAVE NOT ASK FOR MAJESTY AND POWER ! BECAUSE OF THAT I LOSE MY FIRST LOVE ! I LOST ALMOST ALL ! BECAUSE OF YOU ! AND NOW YOURE CHEATING ON ME ? YOUR KISSING ANOTHER MAN BEHIND MY BACK ? IM GLAD YOU DID THAT BECAUSE I CAN BLOCKMAIL YOU TO YOUR PARENTS AND MAKE DIVORCE PAPERS AND FIND MY AVANAH !"

Yes you heard me right , she just kissed another man , Im not jealous , Im just stating the fact that she is married to me , and im the kind of guy who does not want my wife to be kissed by another man , fake or.not she had commitments and she should obey it .

"Are you jealous ? "

"IM NOT FVCKING JEALOUS! "

"You love me,  am i Right ? May mapupuntahan din pala after the years of longing to be loved by Arkhein . I succeeded"

"NO I DONT LOVE YOU ! YOU KNOW THAT AVANAH IS THE ONLY WOMAN IN MY HEART ! NO ONES GONNA REPLACE HER ! NO ONE"

I said , On a Higher tone . Goodness this Woman have the Confidence !

"PALAGI NALANG AVANAH ANG NASA BIBIG MO ! SINAKTAN MO SIYA KINALIMUTAN KA NIYA ! HINDI PA BA SAPAT SAYO NA KAILANGAN MO.NG MAG MOVE ON AT MAG BAGONG BUHAY ! ARKHEIN YOURE MARRIED ! YOU SHOULD ONLY THINK OF YOUR WIFE ! NOT A RANDOM WOMAN !"

"YOURE JUST MY FAKE WIFE BEATRICE ! AS SOON AS THE DIVORCE PAPERS WOULD BE PROCESS , I WONT HAVE ANY HESITATION TO LEAVE YOU AND FIND THE ONE I LOVE !"

"No , no dont do that arkhein maawa ka , mahal na mahal kita di ko kayang mabuhay na wala ka"

Lumuhod siya sa harap ko sabay hawak sa kamay ko

Tinabig ko naman yun at tinulak siya , napalipad naman siya , Im a Vampire remember that .

"HINDI KITA MAHAL ! KAYA PLEASE WAG MO AKONG HABULIN NAIIRITA NA AKO !"

Sabi ko at pinalabas na ang mga pangil at ang pula kong mata sa galit

Umiyak naman siya habang nakahandusay sa sahig

"Serves you right "

Sabi koo at pumunta na sa Mini office.ko dito sa bahay , i slammed the door , and throw all my things on the floor . I punched my table and niluwagan ko ang necktie ko ,

Hi .

Arkhein Russell Cullen's The name , A beta vampire , Avanah is the only Woman i love , take note of it thats my information -_-

Back to the story .

I find out about Beatrice kissing another man , kani kanina lang

*Flashback*

I was sitting here at my office chair facing the buildings of Rome , thinking deeply , this place is clean and have a vintage colors .
Huminga ako ng malalim , how is she ? is she living well ? may pumalit na ba sa pwesto ko? maybe meron na dahil i left her with a broken heart , If i could just turn back time I wouldnt wish to be a mighty Beta Vampire . . . Avanah Im sorry , napasigh nalang ako thinking about her bring back the memories weve made , her laugh , her sweet smile , i just miss them badly . If there is a chance that I will go to Philippines , Shes the first one ill visit , ill reconcile with her , love her again , i hope she still loves me like i love her through the years .