Chapter 1

Greg's POV

The silenced echoed in my ear as I went inside the bathroom to take a bath. I saw myself in the mirror, I stared closely to myself. Hell, why am I so handsome?

I laughed at the conceited joke I've made in my head, I know I'm weird, but I am weird in a handsome way. Too much for my visual appreciation, I turned on the shower and felt every nerves in my body relaxed as the water kissed my skin. It's been too hot lately, and I can feel every neurons in my head boil easier than usual. Naiinis ako sa mga taong nag tangkang kunin ang kapatid ko, they always do that kind of shit. I am used to it, but, this time it was different, my sister got hurt, and I was furious about it. That should mean I need a plan to be one step ahead of whoever fucktard is planning to take away the only living strength I have.

Greece and I have been orphans for too long I can't remember, but one thing that always hunts me down up until now is the memory I have with my mother.

Flashback

I was only 7 years old back then...

"Mom, where are we going?"

I was confused because my Mom accelerated her walk na para bang may sumusunod saamin. Is this some kind of illegal things again? I saw fear in her eyes as she searched for our car in the parking lot.

"Anak, hush down okay?" her voice trembled as she talked to me, hindi ako nag salita dahil sabi niya tumahimik ako, she knelt down at pumantay siya sa tangkad ko. Natakot ako sa reaction ni Mommy, so I hugged my favorite bear I bought with me as always because I feel danger tonight.

Tumayo na siya at inumpisahan na ulit ang paglalakad pero napatigil siya, she stopped hard I even bumped her.

"Mom?"

I looked at her and shocked was all over her face, parang nawalan siya ng dugo sa nakita niya. Tinignan ko din ang tinitignan niya, isang lalaking naka itim, his eyes were bloodshot, it was devilish and playful, he reminded me of the monsters I watched in tv. I feel tingles down my spine and fear in my heart when he creepily smiled at me and my mom, not that his smile was creepy but his teeth was hella creepy, it was sharp and long as if it can suck the life out of me and mommy.

"T-Tyrone? Anong ginagawa mo dito?"

It was obvious my mom knows why he's here, and her voice trembled

"Aren't you happy to see me Lucia?"

Masaya nitong sabi, his voice was deep, manly and dangerous. But, I remained calm outside even if I wanna go home. Tumingin siya saakin, and boy my obedient and kind self just smiled at him. There is something wrong with him, aside from having those crimson eyes and sharp teeth, he was pale like paper and unbelievably young for his age.

"Is this your son?"

I saw his furious eyes, and as if like fantasy there was something around him that is dark and mysterious, kind of like an aura, but a visible aura.

"Yes" nauutal na sabi ni Mama sakanya, I saw his eyebrows meet, nilapit ako ni mama sa tabi niya and she slowly opened my bag where the toy Gun was put. Sabi niya that was just a toy, so she put it there because she did not bring any bag with her.

"Your son? Sino ang tatay?" pasigaw na sabi nong mama. His voiced echoed in tha parking lot

"It's none of your business Ty"

My mom said sternly, and I just blinked and from that moment the man is now an inch from us, how did he do that? Is he the flash? I saw how his is furious more than ever, what's wrong with being my mom's son? Why is it such a big deal to him? And why do I feel like crying?