Monster Bunny 🔞

Start from the beginning

Being unexperienced he never thought SEX could technically too.

"I choose Red. "Wang Yibo told and Xiao zhan nodded his head.

"So you will say Red if you feel you can't go on, and in will end the thing. Okay? Now since we don't have anything with us. So I'm gonna prepare you. Okay?"

Xiao zhan asked him once more time. Because he knew.  Once he started there will be no going back. And  Wang Yibo understood too at what was coming.

******
Xiao zhan gathered some of the cum at his fingers as there could not be anything more lubricant than this.

He bent over Wang Yibo to kiss him as he circle his pink hole with a finger before slowly entering it into the heat.

Wang Yibo hissed a bit but Xiao zhan didn't stop. He slowly entered the finger to his knuckle and waited for Wang Yibo to adjust.

Wang Yibo took a moment before wiggling his hip as a GO ON so Xiao zhan  did it.

He slide in and out his finger for Wang Yibo to get used to it.

Low moans were replaced by a whimper at the loss of the finger. Wang Yibo looked at him and Xiao zhan smiled.

This time he added more of his own cum from Wang Yibo's  feet and slowly entered one more with the index finger. It was manageable.

Wang Yibo has his eyes fluttering shut as he was enjoying the felling of rolling his hips with Xiao zhan's finger inside. But his eyes snapped open when Xiao zhan hit something soft inside.

"Nggghhh.... Aaahhh. " His voice cut down as Xiao zhan added one more finger and nudged his prostate again. The pain of stretching soon replaced by pleasure.

"Theree Gege.... Moreeeeee.. Ngh." His body was reacting on it's own. Quivering and shaking... As Xiao zhan was hitting his spot again and again.

He felt his third release approaching but he growled loud as he had to suffer a dry orgasm this time. Because Xiao zhan pulled out his fingers and grabbed the base of his cock restraining him.

"You will cum only when I say you to. You have to ask me nicely. " Xiao zhan growled as asking him to submit and to his surprise. He did submit to him.

"Yesssss... Ngh... Daaadddyyy... Aahh... " He don't know why he said it. But he did. And now he could see the warm eyes changing colors.

"Be a good lion cube to dady. And dady will take you out of this world. Can you doit my baby lil lion cube?" Xiao zhan said softly yet seductive and placed his hand on Wang yibo's neck and curled his fingers inward, choking Wang Yibo on Oxygen.

"Ye..... Yeesss, dadddyy.... Ngh I.. I  am... Argh.. Yo.... Youurr.. Good.. Ngh... Lil li.. Lion... C.. Cubeeeee. " He was stuttering, moaning and gasped heavily as Xiao zhan softly released his neck and kissed his mouth open lips.

He was rubbing and darting his tongue around his lips inside his mouth and Wang Yibo accidentally bit Xiao Zhan's lower lip as a huge tip slowly entered his virgin hole.

He took it in half way before stopping and turned to Wang Yibo.

"Color baby? " He gently yet seductive said and kissed his faced.

"Ye..... Yeelllow Daddy... Ngh..." He managed to say between his tight lips.

Xiao zhan raised his eyes brow but chose to stay silent for now. He lift up his leg and wrapped around his waist as he took a minute.

"Gg... Mmmnnmm... Greennnn daddy..." Wang Yibo was in a dazed. But he came to reality as he felt a spank on his left butt cheek.

"It should be two right.... You repeated the mistake twice." The deep yet Commanding voice made him realize his mistakes.