Chapter 3

I'm here in my room tired and still packing. Wonderin' why i'm tired? cause', I just got home shopping with my two idiot brothers,Dave,John(my bodyguard) and uncle Si.

I think I packed all the clothes in my walk-in closet. DON'T JUDGE ME! I'M A GIRL! and I need girly stuff but not too girly, just limit.

I packed clothes for total of 6 or more months. And I am so FUDGING excited meeting Uncle Si's so called boys... don't even know em'

---------------------------------------------------------

"So,you ready?" Uncle Si asked once again.

"Yeah" I said and lightly smiled at him.

"So ya' nervous meeting ma' boys?" He asked and I wanted to laugh. Why would he ask that question about me being nervous seeing 'his boys'.

I started to laugh while he stared at me with confusion written all over his face.

"Why are you laughing" he asked. I couldn' t take it anymore. I started laughing my ass off tears started to spill from my eyes. I looked over to

Uncle Si. His face was like a kid who got a weird christmas gift! It make me laugh even more!

The laughter died down and my two idiot brothers are still in their rooms packing. While i'm in my room with Uncle Si watching Hunger Games.

------------------

"I'm gonna miss you two!" Mom said while giving Ray and Rick a bone crushing hug. How adorable!

"Hey! We're not adorable!" Rick and Ray shouted?. The Fudge? How did they know?. Wait.....

O_o

Did I just say that out loud?

"Yeah" they said in unison.I stared at them wide-eyed.

"Dude, you gotta stop thinking out loud." Rick stated.

I mentally slapped myself.

"Mr. Simon Cowell, my dearest brother. Please take care of my children especially Tori" mom said

As she looked straight at me. Uncle Si nodded while smiling.

"Mom, don't worry she'll be fine and we'll take care of her.we will never keep her out of our sight".Ray stated. Then he paused for a moment and then he turned to Rick. "Right Rick?" He asked as Rick nodded.

"Good,now be good alright." Mom said hugging me tightly.

"Yes mom" I said as she pulled away

"And you two!" He said pointing her finger to Rick and Ray.

"What?" They asked shocked.

"Don't do anything stupid!" She said sternly. While Rick and Ray gulped.

Hahaha! That's what I like about mom! Always scolding my older brothers even if it's my fault!

MHUWAHAHAHA!!! I'M EVIL!

just joking.

"Tori,i'm serious don't let your brothers do anything stupid!" She said sternly

I nodded

"Good" then she walked over to dad.

Mom whispered something in dad's ear then he chuckled. What were they talking about? Ehh.... maybe about not for my age to know..

"Hey,sweetie" dad said getting me off of my trance.

I smiled at him and he immediately pull me into a warm hug.

"I'm gonna miss you sweetie." He said

"I'll miss you too dad" I said as he pulled away to look at me

"And...NO DATING!"he said sternly.

Whaaa??? No! I looked at him flustered. Why not!!!

"Dad" I argued

He shook his head. I frowned

"Brad,let her, she's a grown lady now. She can take care by herself" mom said. I think she heard what we were talking about! Wow mom! Thanks for defending me.

Dad shook his head again.

I groaned

"Don't groan at me young lady" he said sternly.

"But, dad" I said while pouting.

He stared at me for a moment and started thinking, please say yes,please say yes!!.

Mom placed her hand on dad's shoulder it maked him snapped out of his thoughts. They made eye contact for a moment and dad looked at me and finally spoke

"Fine!" He said

I jumped of joy!!!! Finally i'm free.

"But" dad started as I stopped having my moment.

"But what?" I asked him

"But,if he hurts you i'll rip that guy's head off and i'll feed his head to the sharks." I gasped what he said... I hate dad's that are so overprotective

"Okay" I said and he kisses my forehead and walked over to Rick and Ray.

"So... you done saying your goodbye's?" Uncle Si asked beside me

"Yeah". I simply said

(PICTURE OF VIKTORIA ON THE SIDE)

--------------------------------------------------------- HEY GUYZZ!! HOW WAS IT??? SORRY IF I TOOK SO LONG!! HEHE

;) I HOPE YOU LIKED IT SOO BYE MA' CRAZY MOFOS

PEACE!

REMEMBER:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Rosexoxo