Chapter 21

Warning!!! Short Chapter...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Still in Tori's Perspective

~Previously~

"You can do it Tori,Come on open your eyes." A voice said that I faintly recognized. I moaned (Not in that way you dirty people) stretching out my arms and legs.

"Oh my fudge cakes! She's waking up" I heard a familiar voice exclaimed. As I adjusted,I was hit with brightness that made me groan in annoyance.
"Please turn off the lights" I managed to choke out.
I heard the 'click' sound meaning the lights are now off.
I adjusted my eyes and opened them wide.
STANDING THERE IN FRONT OF ME WAS...

Three nuns doing the nae nae

Kidding...

Okay back to business...

"Daniel?" I asked in disbelief looking at him weirdly. How did he traveled here from the Philippines? It's like 2 or 3 days before you travel from there to here!

Daniel just looked at me,not showing any emotion,until a smile appeared on his face. He quickly ran to me and hugged me.

"Gosh,I missed you Tori" he breath, tightening his hug.We stayed in this position for like 5 minutes,until he pulled away.
We looked at each other then laughed.

"I probably look like monstrous right now"I rubbed my eyes. He laughed and smiled "yep" I got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

~end of chapter 21~

Author's note

Hola amigas and amigos!!!

First things first...

I'm so effing sorry that I didn't update so so so long!!!
I was busy!!! School's so boring... Well,sorry for the short chapter... Bye!!

                                                                              -Rose