Chapter 14

Ray's P.O.V

"Hey,where've you been?" I asked Tori when she entered the living room. All of us were in the living room. Well,except for Tori who just walked in with a smug face glued on to her face.

"I've been in the bathroom talking to Kylie" she responded.

"Is that your manager?" Rick asked. She nodded.

"What did she say?" I asked hoping not a photoshoot she's doin' again.

"Well,I have a photoshoot later." Me and Rick groaned. How could this day get any better?

"Wait,hold up. You talk to your manager in the bathroom and you came back and you say you have a photoshoot?" Zayn questions Tori.

"So,that means..." Luke trailed off.

"Yep,she's a model" they all gasped and looked at Tori like she was kind of an old woman who just runned down the street, naked.

"Wait,why did you two groaned when Tori said she had a photoshoot again?" Harry asked us.

"Because,when she doing a photoshoot we spotted 'GUY' models drooling over her. And one time,when she is doing her photoshoot for Swimsuit Models,we had to go there and wait for her to finish. After that. A 'GUY" model approached her and started touching her like there was no tomorrow! Tori couldn't react because its gonna tuin her precious photoshoot.We were furious about that! So that 'GUY' who started grinding on Tori we told the manager to fire him! Tori was speechless! And that's why we are always like this when Tori has a photoshoot" Rick explained.

All of the boys stared at him.

"Well,I better get ready now it's now 4:39 and I have to be there at 5pm" Tori stated as she looked at the clock dangling on the wall.

"Ohh!! Can i come??" Niall askes Tori with puppy eyes

"Of course Nialler!"she.laughed and kissed his cheek. I swear I saw him blush.

"Hey,what about us?" All of the boys chirped.

She nodded and the boys cheered.

Oh this will be fun! Yay! (Note the sarscam)

****************************-