"Y/n. Breath, okay. Breath. In and out." She thankfully obeyed me. I sighed in relief. "So, um are you home right now?" I asked her ,watching her lone house ,hoping I would trace something.

"Of course! I'm home . Well, hana's not here ,though. I'm missing her ,to the death. " she confessed. Perfect. "Really? And what about me?" I smirked at the question.

"What about you?" she asked back. "Aren't you missing this world's most handsome man, here?" I said as I finally climbed out of my car ,and locked it with two beeps.

"Um, maybe....I mean just a tiny bit. I think so...." she whispered, almost. I smiled at it. I climbed the stairs of her porch. "Just a tiny bit, y/n?" I teased her again. "Yeah." She fired back.

"Okay ,then". And with that I hung up, and rang her door bell twice. The door opened, of course. It opened, but with not whom I was expecting right now.

It was a man , shirtless, with shorts only . Almost over 40s. But he didn't look like a over forty man, instead he was in a lean shape, and has 4 pecks on his stomach.

He saw me and my features hardened as his eyes raked me from my head to toe. He arched a brow at me. Why the hell here's a man ? Y/n should be alone right now. Then what he's doing here?

My mind wasn't trying to think anything else but to , to think about what possibly they were doing?

"Who are you, gentlemen ?" He asked ,not even trying to respect me. Well, then. "I- where's y/n?" I asked in my deepest voice.

Glaring at him. He smirked, murmuring 'nice choice. ' "Excuse me?" I fired with anger. I wasn't sure for whom he said it. I mean for me , or for him, or possibly for y/n.

He opened his mouth say something, but he stopped in the middle and walked towards somewhere, while I took the chance to come in the house.

As I came through the door, I saw her there. Standing in her staircase, with a maroon shirt with black buttons in her delicate hands. Her eyes weren't leaving the shirt.

Today she was wearing a white one shoulder t-shirt over a khaki colored shorts,which was perfectly displaying her smooth creamy legs. Her long jet black hair were up in a messy bun. In short she was looking like a angel, she is.I took my bottom lip under my teeth as I saw the man from before walking to her and she looked up as him .

And that bastard shielded her from me. I wasn't allowed to see her from my spot I was standing right now. It was fucking intended.

"Baby!" The man Exclaimed. Baby? "Your shirt is ready now. " she said . I could sense the smile she was putting with the words. And she didn't said anything about this whole 'baby' thing.

"You know how much I love you my baby girl." This was enough. Totally enough. "off fucking course. " I heard her gasp as she peeped from the man's shoulder to see me. And I stormed off from her house slaming the door behind me.

"Mr Kim! " she shouted at me . She was following me. " "Taehyung sshi!" Suddenly a hand came to my shoulder and my steps halted.

I was just inches away from my cars door to open it and to drive away from her. But no, her one fucking touch on my shoulder was enough to stop me.

I turned towards her, just to see her in front of me with her tiny figure. She was panting, her face held a pained expression.

I wanted to hug her so bad , but I have to control myself. My face and mind went blank as the man's voice boomed in my mind :You know how much I love you my baby girl."

"Do you love him too?" I blurted out. Her face took a shock reflection, and she took two steps back ,making some safe distance between us.

I remained on my spot. Watching her every moment. "Tell me y/n, do you love him?" This time I made sure to look intensely in her eyes.

"Your- " she began saying something then she stopped in the middle of her saying. Her eyes were shifting forth and back on the ground, before she looked up with tears in her eyes. God.

" yes , I do . Yes, I do love him. YES ,I DO LOVE HIM ,BECAUSE HE'S MY FATHER!"

Her what? "Your father?" I was feeling so many emotions right now. Guilty, foolish, surprised and many more.

So saying that I was shocked, would be an understanding.

"Yes, my dada." She cleared it.

Kang y/n's pov
Outside of house (4:31 pm )

Who the hell he thinks he is? No-one can say about anything my parents, let alone assume anything about them. Not even Mr Kim himself.

I was thinking if I could tell him that I liked him , today. But he has to act like a ass hole in his all black clothes.

"You know , today I was going to confess, that I like you. " well, there wasn't sno point to hide it now.

"y/n......." he whispered ,but his eyes were screaming.

"no. Mr. Kim just forget what I said, Okay. " I said as I wiped my falling tears, and occasionally avoiding any type of eye contact.

He chuckled humourlesly. I looked up at him shocked. "you really want me to forget it, Huh?" he closed our safe distance.

"Mr Kim stay-" before I could complete my sentence, he smashed his lips on mine.

To be continued................