"You guys hungry?" She asked in a melodic voice, and she turned to face us with bright smile.

By then, I realized what was Jinyoung told me about imperfections. Sunmi's eyes have different colors, natural brown on the right and pale green on the left. Her eyes aren't perfect as it should, but it's beautiful.

I quickly turned my eyes to the muffins in her hands. It smelled wonderful--like fresh berries.

"Ow," Sunmi said, surprised. "Who's this?" I looked up, trying to avoid an eye contact.

"Lisa Manoban." Hyunjin told her, shrugging.

She stared at me, and smiled friendly. "So, you're the vampire girl."

I stiffened, surprised that she knew. I must been a topic of their pack before. I managed to keep it cool. "So, you're the wolf girl." She laughed, as did Hyunjin and Jinyoung. "Definitely." She answered.

As soon as she put the big plate of muffins on the wooden dinning table, the two men didn't wait and took a piece. "Lisa, come and get some. I'm sure you're hungry."

"Thanks." I took one from the plate, and leaned against the counter, watching the three of them banter like a family.

After a short moment, the front door swung open and JB came through. He immediately wrapped his arms around his beautiful mate, and leaned to kissed her.

"Ugh, stop." Hyunjin complained. "I'm eating.."

"Then shut up and eat." JB suggested.
Sunmi snickered, messing the youngest hair.

This was worse than any romantic movie, this was so real--the joy of life with family and true love. I put my muffin down and I stared at the flowers, trying to ignore the peace of their moment.

I got distracted when the door opened again, Mingyu and Jackson came through, and I was shocked when I saw them laughing. "Lisa, sorry about earlier." Jackson greeted before he joined other on the dinner.

Mingyu headed to me, I looked at him carefully, searching for any wounds or scratches in his body. But he seemed fine, no signs of injury. "Lis," He finally speak to me after a half month of avoiding me. "Could I take you for a walk."

🌙

𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓰𝔂𝓾'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Few miles from Sunmi's house, there's a beautiful waterfall that any tourist would want see, but unforfunately, the place are not allowed for humans. Basically, the place were protected and owned by Lycaons.

And Lisa was the first and only human who got the chance to witness and experience to be in our paradise--though, she's not actually a pure human

I can't help myself not to grinned as I saw Lisa's amused reaction when we reached the place. Her beautiful eyes locked to the four cheerful boys, playing near the cliff. The amusement from her face instantly faded and a wary expression took its place as she saw one of the boys pushed the other one off the cliff.