"Dino- Chan why are you eating cheese?" You looked at the younger male. He smiled innocently.
(Low-key forgot if I made Chan older or younger-😌 dang)

"Noona~, Hyung didn't feed me any breakfast." Chan looked at Mingyu with a glare.

Sighing and shaking your head, your eyes traveled to Mingyu. He gulped and sat up moving his body towards you.

"Mingyu, don't starve my baby. Now let's go save Hans-Vernon before I change my mind." Chan smirked and stuck his tongue out at Mingyu.

"Yah! He's not that much younger than you! Haley! Yah!" Mingyu huffed and stood up, he started whining while walking towards the front door.

"This isn't fair." He scold and opened the door waiting for us two.

You and Chan laughed while walking out the house towards the car. Mingyu shut the house door and locked the door. Cause they now all  13 of them, have a house key.

Mingyu finally joined the 2 younger ones. They all got into the car and started their way to the house.

•••

Wonwoo and Mingyu set all their new tools, gadgets, and other serious gang tools on the dinning table of the Seventeen house.

Hoshi, was grabbing some of the tools and turning them on. You stood next to him and watched while looking at the other gadgets.

"Do you know how they work?" You asked Hoshi, who looked like a pro with all the gadgets.

"Nope." He smiled innocently and looked at you, then went back to the gadgets.

"Oh boy." You mumbled and walked over to Seungkwan. He was also messing with the gadgets, but you can tell from his face he was struggling.

"I don't understand this! I give up! Woozi bought hard gadgets again!" Seungkwan complained and pouted. You heard a chuckle from behind.

It was Wonwoo. At first he was quiet but now he's something else. He could go from the quiest person to the loudest and funniest person.

"The gadget can't be that hard." You said taking the gadget from Seungkwan.

Jihoon walked in the dinning room. Seungkwan gave Jihoon the 'How we use this stuff' look. He rolled his eyes and looked at everything.

"Jihoon, where did you get this stuff?" Wonwoo asked finally pitching in on the conversation.

"I don't know. I saw it on the dark web." Jihoon said causally and sat in chair next to the table.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and slowly turned their heads towards Jihoon. He didn't look up at first.

But once he looked up, he gave the group a confused look.
"What?" He asked.

"Jihoon. You said the dark web!" You yelled concerned. You've heard many bad stories about things about the dark web.

"So?" Jihoon shrugged and looked at his phone. You sighed and looked at the rest of the gang.

"What's the plan?" You asked wondering why they have all this stuff.

"Okay so, were all gonna have ear pieces." Seungcheol pulls out a box of ear pieces, they were organized by each member even Vernon's.