Hermione reached up to move Harry's hair while Ellie ruffled it playfully.

"Don't ever let me give you a haircut again," Hermione said as Ellie snickered in amusement.

Hermione started to walk again, holding her hand out for Ellie to take. Harry followed, reaching up to his hair to feel the roughly cut pieces.

This next scene contains mature content. If you are not comfortable, please skip to the next chapter.

Night had fallen once more, and it seemed that the light had lasted much longer than the days before.

Ellie was drawing mindlessly on the edge of the table, observing her girlfriend who sat quietly as she read her book. The roughly sketched drawing resembled Hermione almost perfectly, a surreal duplicate of the concentrated Gryffindor. The sound of the paper rubbing against Hermione's fingertips with every turn of a page filled the room's silence. It was peaceful knowing the group had finally had a lead, progressing them closer to their ultimate goal.

Harry suddenly stood up, his chair screeching off the ground. For the first time, his expression was neither pained or troubled, but instead content.

"I'm going for a walk," he announced awkwardly, quickly ducking his head underneath the tent's flaps.

Once Harry left, Hermione stood up, closed her book, and approached her girlfriend at the table. She came up to stand behind the seated Hufflepuff, bringing her hands to her shoulders. Hermione started to knead her hands into Ellie's shoulders, loosening the knots that painfully lingered in her muscles.

"That's a lovely drawing, my love. Though I'm not as beautiful as how you draw me," Hermione commented as she peered down to see the sketch of herself on the table.

"I don't want to hear it. You're damn gorgeous and you know it. It's not like I've been telling you that for the past four years."

Hermione simply hummed and continued to massage Ellie's shoulders, earning satisfied purrs from her girlfriend. Ellie sank her head backwards, Hermione's hands proving to work wonders in relieving the tension. The loosening of the knots made Ellie flutter her eyes shut in relief as her girlfriend continued to ease the hardened shoulders.

After the knots had completely dispersed, Ellie spun around to face Hermione, who towered over her.

"Thank you, darling," Ellie thanked with a smile as she rotated her shoulders back and forth to test the relief.

"Any time, love. Though I'd appreciate you asking for more massages. It makes me happy seeing you feel better."

Hermione bent down and placed a kiss on her girlfriend's lips, barely grazing the surface. Ellie frowned in disappointment as she grasped the back of the Gryffindor's head, entangling her fingers inside her hair. Ellie crashed their lips desperately, their lips moving together synchronously as the kiss escalated.

Hermione was now kneeling in between Ellie's legs to get to her level, her hands resting on her thighs.

Ellie broke away momentarily to analyze her girlfriend's position, ordering for her to get up to avoid any bruising at her knees. Ellie lifted Hermione to straddle her lap, her hands roaming up the inside of her shirt.

Hermione suddenly broke away, her heart beating rapidly, panting for air as Ellie seamlessly moved her lips to latch onto her neck.

"My love... What about Harry...? He'll be back any moment now," Hermione gasped as she cradled Ellie's head.

"And if he does? I've missed you," Ellie countered with a smirk as she sucked harshly on Hermione's neck, leaving purple bruises on her ivory complexion.