𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐲?

Start from the beginning

"Nope, my parents are divorced and my mom is always at work. I always have the house to myself."

Suna stepped into the house, he was greeted by the smell of cherry blossoms and lavender. He looked around, observing the small picture frames of you and your parents.

"You can sit down if you want, do you want anything to drink?"

"I'm good thanks... you have a nice house."

You laughed, walking over to Suna who had taken a seat on the couch.

"Thanks, so... wanna watch a movie?!"

"Sure, what are we watching?"

"Hm, how about (insert favorite movie)"

"Sounds good."

You grabbed the remote from the coffee table and searched for it, a few moments later you sat down next to Suna while the movie began to play. 

Suna looked over at you, you had your eyes glued to the tv, he hesitated for a little but then pulled you closer. He pulled you up and onto him, moving his legs up and onto the couch so that your head lay on his chest, both your legs tangles together. 

You felt you face heat up and your heart beat faster. 

"Sorry, we can sit normally if you want."

"No it's okay, we can stay like this."

[I recommend you listen to Honesty by Pink $weats for the parts below!]

You mumbled, your face heating up even more. You felt like it was on fire. But as the minutes passed you relaxed a little more, Suna had begun to play with your hair as you guys watched the movie.

Halfway through, you felt your eyes become heavy. It was dark outside and it had begun to rain, you let out a sigh as you reached over to Suna's hand. You held his hand in yours, it was warm. 

You closed your eyes and felt yourself drift into a comforting sleep, listening to Suna's heart beat.

Your eyes fluttered open as you yawned, you looked for your phone and checked the time.

6:45 am

"Crap, school starts at eight-!"

You looked at Suna who was still asleep, his chest rising and lowering as he slept. You didn't want to make him up so abruptly, so you touched his cheek lightly.

"Suna."

You whispered, he turned his head but didn't wake up.

"Suna, come on."

"Hm?"

He mumbled, rubbing his eyes as he woke up. 

"Suna, we ended up falling asleep and we're gonna be late to school if we don't hurry up and have breakfast. It's the final day for midterms and we can't miss it!"

"Shit, sorry. I didn't mean to accidentally stay the night."

"It's okay don't worry about it. At least you don't have practice at all this week or else you would have been screwed. Anyways, do you want toast?"

"Yeah, please."

You grabbed two sliced of bread and put them in the toaster..

"I'm gonna go change into a different uniform, i'll be right back."

You went upstairs and quickly changed out of your wrinkled uniform, you picked a clean one and put on tinted cherry lip balm. You went back downstairs to see Suna already eating his toast.