𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐲?

The weeks of midterms finally arrived and you were stressing over math. You had studied the units to refresh your memory but math was never your strong suit so it felt like a weight was on your shoulders, bringing you down the more you thought about.

You stood next to (insert friend name) while she talked to two other girls. While you listened to their conversation you felt a hand wrap around your waist. At this point you didn't jump anymore because you already knew who it was.

"What now Suna?"

"Nothing, I just can't find Atsumu. Also I didn't see you at all last week. "

"I was busy studying for finals."

Suna pulled you into his chest as he held you from behind. You looked at him, scrunching up your face.

"Why are you being so touchy?"

"Hm? I don't know."

Suna released you from his hold and put his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I'm gonna go look for Atsumu. Good luck on mid terms today."

"Thanks, i'll need it."

Suna gave you a small smirk before turning around and walking away.

"I saw ALL of that just now."

You whipped your head back around to see (insert friend name) snickering at you.

"Shut up, it was nothing."

"Girl please, someone's in denial~"

"Whatever- come on, it's almost time to start our tests."

"Ew don't remind me."

The first day of midterms had finished and you were feeling alright about it as you walked out of school grounds. The math part of your test wasn't as hard as you thought it would be. Most of the questions were from the most recent unit, you mentally thanked yourself for studying.

"Wait up."

You turned around and saw Suna jogging to catch up to you. 

"Got any plans?"

"Nope, you?"

"None, I'll walk you home if you want."

Suna put out, you nodded and began walking again. Suna grabbed the side of your waist again like he had done in the morning.

What's up with him being so touchy today?

You didn't mind it but you were curious as to why you kept playing with your hair or putting his hands on your sides.

The two of you walked in silence for the next 15 minutes, it was a comfortable silence though. That silence, however, was broken by Suna who mumbled something to himself.

"Hm?"

You shifted your gaze over to him, giving him a questioning look.

"Nothing, sorry. Something just came into my mind."

"Oh okay, come on hurry. We're almost at my house."

You tugged on his uniform, forcing him to walk faster. 

As the two of you walked to the front door, you asked Suna if he wanted to come in.

"Aren't your parents home?"